Fighting demons & dark atmosphere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting demons & dark atmosphere

Post by faithandlight on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 am

My dream involves, first of all, my husband spraying some air freshener in my eyes! I was shocked and upset, but I noticed that i was covering a third eye! It hurt this eye! Then the scene changed, and my husband told me that he had seen a witch and that she was very dangerous and he was telling me to have a look, when he took me to see her, we were in a dark, type of santa's grotto (wonderland) type of place, and when i turned the corner I noticed an ice rink in front of where the witch was supposed to be - except all I found was 2 ladies talking away and discussing the opening time and details of the show that was to start?! They were setting up! I saw that the so-called witch was just a lady that had the make up on of a witch, and she was actually just an actress about to play the role of a witch! She was harmlessly just talking in English, london accent and getting tickets ready, at the till -the counter!

faithandlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting demons & dark atmosphere

Post by piano on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:06 am

Hi faithandlight,

I have not taken the test.
For your discernment, discard what does not rest.

Divine (3rd eye) revelation of Gods Truth can be painful to see.

God (your heavenly husband) is giving you a revelation and warning to the church.

You are not the only person who is dreaming of things of this nature.

I believe the time has come when the choices that each one of us make have greater consequence.
The evil one will be judged and thrown down. Evil wants to take who it can.
The falling away must happen before Christs return.

The time of our coronation has come. He returns soon. Let us reach for the crown and let nothing steal away that which is Holy, for the fowler sets his eyes upon us to ensnare us.

Win the crown. Keep the faith. And run from evil. Do not even think to look upon it.

Job 28:28
And he said to man, 'The fear of the Lord--that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.'"

Romans 8.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

the third eye is actually an occultic symbol in false religions (see my interp to your second part dream).......see reference above of this

I do agree with Piano that the Lord is your husband and he is right the witch is very dangerous........the spirit of witcraft is deception

the icerink is entertainment and the ladies who are talking and setting up could be a sign for you of who is organising and behind the deception...

The witch is harmless in the sense that if you have armour on they can't harm you, I agree...but remember your husband has warned you upfront and the witch has a mask on and is speaking in English....it is plain that she is masking the deception behind the appearance of being familiar so to speak.

The fact that the witch is role playing....sounds like it is a game of some sort that appears light hearted and fun.........

Can I ask....is there something you are playing, some kind of role playing game (perhaps although I could be way off here)or either something in your life which seems fun and harmless but your husband Jesus is saying.......beware and be careful, it or she is dangerous???

Sorry this is a bit different to the above, but I really feel from the other dreams too that there is alot of warfaring going on for you.......

I hope I have helped, if not please disregard.......

Blessings huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top