Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pooky

direction and fulfilment

Please pray for me that i will come into alignment. I have been unsettled in many ways for a while now, i have come away from intimacy with Father God and have sinned. I need to know His love for me, i need to make some changes. I want to walk in His ways but dont know what they are. I want to spend time with Him but never make the time, when its quiet i dont know what to say. What is God up to? Its like He got switched off for a bit.

Hi Pooky!! God is still there...it's just that you need to plug into HIM. Even when you don't recognize His love for you...He's still smitten by you.

Did you know that even though you have sinned that God still sees you righteous? Jesus took the penalty of your sins to the cross and now you are seated with HIM in heavenly places. It has NOTHING to do with what you have done. You have been given ACCESS to the throne room of God so go NOW!! God boldly and receive the grace and mercy that you need.

All it takes is a decison on YOUR part. Open up your mouth and have a heart to heart with Him...He knows what you are going to say even before you say it, but just saying it and getting things off of your chest will be liberating for you.

Intimacy is a two way street. God has been intimate with you all along, but you haven't noticed it. Plug in my friend and feel his love...He's there waiting for YOU...His beloved!!

By the way...Read the book of Romans VERY slowly and meditate on your rights through Christ. Much of what I've said in my response to you is in the book of Romans.

Thank you, i think i need to 'make time' to spend with Him. I will read Romans and think about what you said. I was so strong in my faith but feel very weak right now. So lost and without a focus or a purpose. I know God is the answer but i feel so quiet and vacant when i try to spend time with Him. :reading:

I have felt this way many a time....I am growing to find that if I spend time doing things I like , God loves to come to the party.....I think sometimes I have thought that spending time with God is about sitting down in a quiet place and folding my arms or raising them (whichever seems most spiritual at the time) and making grandiose prayers to Him (and never listening mind you)........but sometimes I go to the beach with Him, sing to Him or go for a walk and look at the trees and flowers. Sometimes I go watch a movie and He speaks to me through it...heaps of stuff you know..........which reminds me...I'm bout due for a date with Jesus again! Bless you matey flower