My mom bought me flowers and spoiling me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My mom bought me flowers and spoiling me

Post by Sirianta on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey guys, last night I had a dream where myself and one of my friends were at my childhood home (me, my brother and mom stayed there when I was a child). We packed out a grocery bag which my mom bought and the last item was flowers. I knew it came from my mom and felt so much joy and love. I don't really like the type of flowers, but it made me very happy. :hooray: There was a note from my mom written in pencil on a little piece of paper. It was written on both sides. I don't know what the note said exactly, but I did read it. All that I remember was the nickname she always uses for me.

I then saw a glass pot with VERY beatifull flowers, (much more beautifull than the flowers I got in the grocery bag) in them that stood next to a bed and I wondered if that was from my mom too. It was a huge bunch of flowers and very colourful. I was very excited and phoned my mom. She said that it was from her and that the next week coming she is going to give me money so that I can go and spoil myself. I was veeeeeeeery excited and realised that next week is only a day away. Seems like the current day was a Sunday in my dream.

I wonder if my mother doesn't represent the Holy Spirit or Jesus. If anyone can help me with the interpretation, I would really appreciate it.

(((HUGS)))
Sirianta

I

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mom bought me flowers and spoiling me

Post by Sirianta on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 pm

O, I also thought that I should maybe move the pot with colourful flowers to my living room where everyone could see it, instead of let it stay in the room where it was only visible to me.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top