In Need of Prayer - Seasons Changing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Need of Prayer - Seasons Changing

Post by ruthslove on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 am

I feel i am in the middle of changing seasons. I am not sure if it's mere feelings or is God truly bringing about what He spoke to me 3 years ago. Ever since He spoke to me concerning my future...He's been doing an inner work in me that i would not have chosen BUT thankful He's doing it. Anyway, i need prayer so that He can sustain me and that i draw closer to Him than ever before...

His Forever

ruthslove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Need of Prayer - Seasons Changing

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 pm

He WILL sustain you. You don't have to ask for that because He is THE Sustainer. I will pray that God will continue to minister to your heart and to lead you in the way that He would have you to go. He's in love with you and is holding on to you during this time...Trust!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh, my goodness. It seems like more and more people are realizing they are transitioning from one season to another.

I was just telling someone that Iíve always known Iíve stepped into a new season but itís always been after the fact. Iíve never actually felt being ďin the transitionĒ before to the degree of knowing Iím about to enter into a new season!

praying

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthslove on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Thank you Cholette...He is reminding me that He is Love and that alone is what is keeping me!
Virtuous, i can feel it this time...i was driving the other day and the car in front of me signaled to get over but he literally began driving in two lanes, finally he made is way over into the other lane and that's when it dropped in my spirit...God is awesome in how He communicates...

ruthslove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top