Husband sleeping with my sons girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband sleeping with my sons girlfriend

Post by chatia on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 pm

I had kind of an odd dream... My son has a girlfriend.. My husband was sleeping with her, I saw them together when they saw me there they seemed shocked.. I asked what was going on? My husband was avoiding me but I could tell that my sons girlfriend really wanted to talk to me but he kept telling her to go with him and my son. Well, she decided to come talk to me. The look on my sons face was of disappointment but stood by his father. The girlfriend went on to tell me they slept (she and my husband)together. I could then see her at her home talking to her parents my feeling is that she was pregnant... It was not apparent that she was, just a feeling I had.. That concludes the dream....

Chatia

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband sleeping with my sons girlfriend

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Just some thoughts;

dreaming of unfaithfulness could mean something is happening in your life where there is disloyalty of some kind.

I would pray about your dream and ask God to show you where exactly this is occuring and in what capacity. The fact you had the other dream also could be linked.

I pray you find out the source of this dream, what is being said and how it applies to your life right now or in the future.

Blessings to you.....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top