i dreamt i was in love with an actor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dreamt i was in love with an actor

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 am

Hi all!

Last night I had another strange dream;

I dreamt that I was in love with an actor who (can't remember his name someone like Nick Nolte lol) but was considerabley older than me. His hair was white blonde and he loved me very much, but I felt sometimes he would shake his head at me like a father would and I remember thinking in the dream "oh no not another father complex relationship!"....I was in bed with him and then walking around the studio that he rented and as we walked around the place started to crumble...like the walls were crumbling powdery stuff and then I saw an architect surveying the place. I walked up to him and asked him what he was doing and he said "this place will be demolished" and I said "but you can't do that, this architecture is very old from the vatican and is italian and the new architecture that you do these days is so plain and ugly!" He was determined to condemn the place and walked through then disappeared!

I then went upstairs to tell the man I was in love with and I can't remember the rest?

IRL: I have had father issues of having an emotionally absent relationship with my father. My last boyfriend was 10 years older but I am usually attracted to those my age....I don't really judge people's ages but it was strange that the thing I loved most about my ex was that he was a great dad to his own children.
I'm baffled

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top