SOCCER STADIUM AND RESTARAUNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOCCER STADIUM AND RESTARAUNT

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

IM IN A NEWLY BUILT SOCCER STADIUM LOTS OF CONCRETE-A GAME IS GOING ON
I HAVE TICKETS WALKING WITH OTHERS -I CANT GET TO THEIR SPECIAL SEATS BEHIND GOAL POSTS,HAVE TO WALK BACK PAST GOALS,AS I WALK PAST-I SEE
A PLAYER TAKE A SHOT AT GOALS-ITS A GREAT SHOT IT HITS THE TOP LEFT HAND
UPRIGHT AND REBOUNDS OVER THE GOAL LINE -I SEE IT OVER THE LINE BUT THE
REF DOES NOT AWARD THE GOAL-I GO TO LOOK FOR MY SEAT-THEY ARE ALL OCCUPIED EXCEPT FOR SOME SEATS WHERE I CAN ONLY SEE HALF OF THE FIELD -
2ND DREAM IM IN A RESTARAUNT EATING WITH TWO YOUNG WOMEN I VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE ,THE ONES STEAK IS NOT COOKED ENOUGH .IT LOOKS COOKED TO ME-I CAN SEE ITS BLACK ON THE OUTSIDE-THE OTHER YOUNG LADY SITTING NEXT TO ME HAS FLYING ELBOWS AND HAS TO SIT SIDEWAYS IN HER CHAIR TO EAT HER FOOD-IM WORRIED ABOUT PAYING THE BILL-NO CASH ON ME BUT REALISE HAVE CARD ON ME

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOCCER STADIUM AND RESTARAUNT

Post by Deborah on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 am

The word that came to me when I read your post was simply this: injustice. The wrong call (injustice to the player), seats that allow you to see only 1/2 of a field (that's injustice to you, who paid for a ticket) and then there's a lady who is calling a burned steak undone (injustice to the chef maybe? or maybe injustice to the truth?)

This is no "thus saith the Lord", just my thoughts--but do you frequently find yourself in situations where you see things more clearly than those around you? In both dreams you're put in uncomfortable situations because of the actions (specifically the wrong decisions) of others. Even sitting next to someone with "flying elbows" sounds uncomfortable to me. Yet you're trying to cover (pay) for what's going on even though you don't have the resources (the grace) to do it. Maybe it's time for you to speak up!

Please prayerfully consider what I said and only accept it if your heart confirms it. I once worked for an evangelist who was making some wrong decisions, and it took me a long time to confront him about it, but I didn't have peace until I did. All that concrete in the stadium I think might be indicative of a "hard" place.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 am

And I remember another dream of yours where people were renovating thier houses and not realizing a storm was coming, but you could see it coming and took shelter-all these dreams may be connected because they have a similar theme running through them.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 pm

THANKS DEBORAH REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT-WOW YOU ARE SPOT ON ,HAVE BEEN IN A HARD PLACE AND COULDNT SEE ANY WAY OUT-WAS BEING ATTACKED FOR GOING TO CHURCH BEING CALLED A HYPOCRITE,COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY BUT PRAISE THE LORD HE HAS SORTED THE UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION OUT.
IN PREVIOUS SPORTS DREAMS IVE SEEN MYSELF PLAYING FOR OUR NATIONAL SIDE PASSING THE BALL,SCORING TRIES ETC SO BEING RELEGATED TO WATCHING HALF A GAME WAS NOT GREAT,MAYBE IM ONLY SEEING HALF OF THE SITUATION.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR INPUT GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am

thumbs :praiseg-d:

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down