Tidal waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tidal waves

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

I need help with this...I have a feeling I may know what God is saying but confirmation is always great scratching chin

I saw large tidal waves pick up a lot of debris and carry it away in large waves. It was large and all the debris was cars and several other things which I don't remember. I remembered thinking “wow if someone was in that wave they would get smashed really bad by the debris.”
The next scene I was in some kind of building. Don't remember to much about the building. But I do remember there was a person working in the building and all of a sudden I turned around and a saw a huge sunami wave coming towards me and the building. It crashed over me it didn't harm me at all, but it did cause some damage to the building it hit. I remember being amazed at its huge size.

That is all I really can remember. Thanks for the help!

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tidal waves

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 pm

The first part seems like you're witnessing a lot of turmoil around you like in others' lives...the second part seems like something that you're involved with is about to go through some major upheaval - e.g., work, church, ministry, etc. Since there was someone working in the building I'm thinking it might be more related to work, you'll know best. The good news is that you'll come out of whatever it is just fine but the organization will be impacted.

What comes to me is that this is a corrective action, some things need to go and it requires a major action like this to achieve it. Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

Please pray about this to ensure that it aligns with what God has already revealed to you regarding this dream and please disregard anything that doesn't fit, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Well to make a long story short. My husband and I were praise and worship leaders for 9 years at a certain church. We felt that we were supposed to move on in another season of our lives and so we left that church and went to another one. But for 2 years we have not felt like we really belong there, or that we really can be used there. I had a really odd dream 2 weeks ago about the associate pastor that he was sexually abusing my daughter. This person is a little intimidating to me and my husband. And we cannot tell if he is fake or not.

We have stayed with this church because we have friends there but we for some reason have not been able to feel released by God to really plug in there like we normally did at our other church. We have the desire to both do praise and worship again together because it has been prophesied over us that is what we were put together for. And trust me it is a STRONG desire....but there is no room for us to do that at our current church. Honestly I don't know why we stay, we feel like our talent is being wasted right now. I just want to do what God wants of us...but I know He put that desire in us for a reason.

So yes, your interpretation does seem to fit what is going on right now. What do you think?

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:49 pm

What was in my spirit about this dream is that it was a "Divine clean up" that was about to take place, a major correction.

If this were my dream, I would pray that the Lord's perfect will be done in this church and that anything that is hidden in the dark be brought out to light.

As for your associate pastor and your daughter - I tend to think (in my own mind, not an interpretation) that this part may be symbolic and showing you that he or another male in the church may be involved in some inappropriate/abnormal behavior (which might not be literally sexual abuse) and it could be that this is one of the items that God will be addressing - but clearly if you tend to be a literal dreamer then take the proper precautions....

Jeremiah 16:17
For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity hidden from My eyes.

Actually, read Jeremiah 16 in it's entirety as it may be applicable and provide some revelation...

Please keep us updated... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Well I can tell you that he (the associate pastor) can be really pushy with my husband and other people to prophesy even when they don't have a word. My husband is not comfortable with this. He only wants to say something when he knows he has something from God. The associate pastor tends to prophesy a lot in the church and when he does it he seems so showy to me and arrogant.

The only reason we are still there is because we love the pastor.

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh and by the way I feel like God was showing me also that the sexual abuse wasn't literal but to show he is abusing his power. Or like you said inappropriate behavior. He does this to the passive meek people? My daughter must of represented the meekness because she is so young.

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh and one more thing. 3 weeks ago I had two dreams that 2 storms were coming. And that I was safe and okay.

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh and by the way I feel like God was showing me also that the sexual abuse wasn't literal but to show he is abusing his power. Or like you said inappropriate behavior. He does this to the passive meek people? My daughter must of represented the meekness because she is so young.

Yes, I agree with your interpretation of how your daughter is used in the dream. thumbs

Based on your last post, the Lord is showing you that correction is coming and you'll be okay. It may be that this issue must be dealt with first before you and your husband get released to engage fully in the church...in any event, pray for your church and if there are others whom you can trust to stand in agreement with you to intercede, you may want to enlist them as well.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks for the help and insight! I know everything you are saying is right on and makes perfect sense. I will keep everyone updated! Bless You

christie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top