disturbing dreams of my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disturbing dreams of my son

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 am

I have had two dreams of my 16 year old, the first dream was I was looking down on him like through a snow globe of some sort, he was lying on the ground balled up in a fetal position. He was beaten up, blood was on the corner of his mouth, he had on all black, black jeans, a black hooded jacket.

The second dream was of him once again beaten up, my ex husband's current wife brought my son to me on a yellow school bus, when I stepped up on the bus from the back of the bus my son fell out of one of the seats all beat up, he had on a gold jacket this time. He just slumped over out of the seat. I asked her where was he why are you bringing him here why didn't you take him to the doctor. She was just walking down the aisle of the bus to the front of the bus as if I wasn't talking to her. I was very frustrated in the dream .

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disturbing dreams of my son

Post by Rozes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 am

cover your son with the blood of Jesus.please fast and pray about this...is your son living with you and how close is your relationship with him?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 am

no he is staying with his father and step mother. I am going decree that it will only be temporarily. He jumped on me in Sept and I told the police that he could not stay here tonight. He has anger issues with his father and for some reason his father and wife have this hatred towards me. I have never done anything to them nor have I asked for anything additional. His father has never spent anytime with him and makes favoritism between him and his older brother. When I was pregnant with him he didn't want me to have him.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:27 am

Oh, He and I were very close at one time and I don't know what happened and why he is rebelling against me all of the sudden.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:55 am

Yes, you definitely have to pray for him a lot. Please read the message I left in your inbox.

God bless,
Rachel

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 am

I discern something very spiritually dangerous. could you find out about the people he is hanging around and the things he is involved in?
I sense a rebellious lifestyle, maybe dabbling in the occult too.
my prayers ....
lord we lift up your daughter and her son to you.
we take authority over every bondage and spiritual darkness right now in Jesus name..by the blood of Jesus we command this young man to be set free right now by the blood of Jesus..there is power in the blood..we cover him with your blood in Jesus name amen.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 am

what about the step mother

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content