REPOST: ATTACKED BY PARTNER'S FRIENDS...AND HE'S NOWHERE TO HELP ME!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: ATTACKED BY PARTNER'S FRIENDS...AND HE'S NOWHERE TO HELP ME!!!

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 am

Hello everybody

Can you please assist me on this one.

I was with my kids and some other people in my house when a guy came through the door as it was unlocked. When I looked at him it was one of my partner's (boyfriend) friends. He looked very furious and when he realized that my partner was not around, somehow he attacked us. I'm not quite sure what exactly he was looking for but he was pointing a gun at us. Some of his friends came from nowhere and they were also shouting, looking for something.

I was very scared and confused that how can my partner's friends do this to me. I managed to hide myself and made a phone call to him telling him that his friend's wants to kill us...AND ALL HE SAID WAS "SORRY BABY, I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING"...just like that. I was very disappointed in a dream because I know him to always trying to keep me safe at all times.

The people around were also screaming and making a lot of noise. Those attackers were now busy putting people at the back of the van, I don't know where they were taking them and me and the others started running and we jumped the wall to our neighbour's house where we could hide. I don't where my kids where at that time, my boyfriend never came through....!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: ATTACKED BY PARTNER'S FRIENDS...AND HE'S NOWHERE TO HELP ME!!!

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 am

nmatlawe wrote:

I was with my kids and some other people in my house when a guy came through the door as it was unlocked. He looked very furious and when he realized that my partner was not around, somehow he attacked us.

I was very scared and confused that how can my partner's friends do this to me. I managed to hide myself. I was very disappointed .

The people around were also screaming and making a lot of noise. I don't where my kids where at that time, my boyfriend never came through....!!!

I just highlighted some of what you said to show you what stood out to me.
I believe it may be a warning dream of some kind. You felt scared and wondered how your friends could do what they did to you in the dream and moreso that your boyfriend was not there to protect you. Has a situation arisen where you have felt this way?

I hope this has helped. Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 am

Delightful soul

I've never been in such a situation as I said that he's always trying by all means to keep me safe. I also think it's warning me of something hey, but my main worry is "what exactly?".

I read on the dream interpretation page that a gun/gunman means threat to health... so I wonder if it can possibly means to watch out for my health. But now where does he (boyfriend) fit in? I'm getting so confused.

Thank for taking time to respond and God bless you!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:10 am

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace.

I encourage you to really pray about this dream as I feel He has a message for you in this. Try not to focus so much on what is happening but how you feel also in this dream.

It's a battle of some kind you are in I feel from this dream.

You say your bf is trying to keep you safe? IS this that he makes you feel safe or he has to keep you safe from something?

Trust the Lord, He will give you the keys. I really feel to encourage you not to worry or be afraid and to trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding.

Don't let this dream confuse you but rather press in to Him and let God reveal the whole dream and wait on Him. You may get more replies too which will add up all the pieces so be encouraged... huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 am

I will press hard and let God speak to me.

He's not protecting me from anything specific but I mean in general he doesn't want to see me in any kind of trouble e.g when I have to drive somewhere he'll make sure that my safety belt is on...don't talk on your phone while driving... you know simple things like that, nothing specific per se.

Anyway I'll put my worries unto the Lord and He will definitely give us a clear meaning and understanding of this.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you are attcaked

Post by Greeks45 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 am

My only contribution to that is to be very prayerful in all your doings

Greeks45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top