Dream Interpretation Tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation Tornado

Post by jfabian1807 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 am

Hello there,

I had a dream that really disturbed me th other night. In this dream I was driving in this school bus up on a highway. It was a beautiful sunny day. My ex-stepmom was driving the school bus and there was one other passenger that was a woman who I did not know it the bus along with us. As we were driving a tornado formed behind the bus. I told my stepmom to speed up to get away from the tornado. As we sped up it seemed like the tornado was speeding up. Then all of a sudden the tornado dissapeared and reapprared in front of the bus. The tornado then ripped the bus apart and then sucked up my stepmom and she died because of the tornado. I had hid under the debri of the bus and I was somewhat hurt but still alive. Then I went home and told my stepmoms son that his mother had died. The dream ended after that.

jfabian1807

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation Tornado

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 am

jfabian1807,

I do not have an interpretation per say but want to tell you what tornadoes mean to me in a dream and hopefully it will help you to discern how this dream is to be interpreted.

For me tornadoes have always been literal. They represent a life threatning event for me.

Do you remember in Oklahoma City the F5 tornadoe that killed 40 people and pretty much whiped out the city of Norman. I was given a vision of that tornadoe and for me it was a call to interceed. I began praying for them and the day the tornadoe actually hit was about a month later and I layed hands on the tv during the announcement and continued to pray. That was in 1998 when the tornadoe hit on May 5th I believe.

Another time, I dreamt of a tornadoe and that was 2 years ago. I dreamt that there was a large cloud about my suv and that it was taken in the clouds but just spinned around and not damaged. The Lord came to me in a dream and told me it would be ok. I did not understand at the time but he was comforting me of what was to come. Preparing me. Two weeks later a tornado hit our apartment....our apartment was not damaged but we had to move due to structual damage.

So as you can see for me it is literal. I would pray and interceed and see how the Lord would lead you here. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :angel:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top