"This is not my car!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"This is not my car!"

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:42 pm

I had a dream that I was driving somebody's car, and was going down the wrong way down the road. Cars were coming and I was able to get over the median and onto the right side of the road. The next thing I know, the car is making noises and very difficult to steer. I kept saying, "This isn't my car." Like, I was defensive that people thought that my life was out of control.

The same night, I dreamt that I was working with a classmate and I gave her an idea for her project. The professor asked her talk about it, and she addressed it and spoke about it like it was her idea. I said to her, "way to steal my idea." She said, "Wow, don't get worked up." I got loud, and in a joking voice said I was kidding and really did not recognize how harsh I was coming off but was defending myself.

I see a common theme that I am defensive and need to pray about my heart condition, but what does it mean to be driving somebody else's car? Any ideas?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is not my car!"

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Emily
These are my thoughts:
Do you find yourself doing an assignment of some sort that really isn't your forté or your calling- it is really meant for someone else or originally it was someelse's idea or assignment that you somehow got into?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah, I am in school for teaching, and I love it. I can confidently say that God has gifted me with teaching. The deal is, I feel like in the end, I am doing it for my family and not me.
In this particular dream, I actually cleaned out the back of the seat to make room for somebody. I put tons of books in a crate (same crate I carry my school books in my car) and put them in the trunk of the car.
I've been feeling an urge and desire to go elsewhere in my life. :-\ Especially lately.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum