My brother was humble as he listened

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My brother was humble as he listened

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:47 pm

HI everyone!

I had a dream last night that I was leading my brother to the Lord.

We were in a room and he looked so different, he was humble and listening intently to what I had to say about God.

IRL last time I saw him, he was very hard about God. We come from a religious background in the family and so he had religion shoved down his throat from an early age and apparently at an early age said he hated Jesus - something unusual for a child to say. He has lived a hard life and has had issues with the law and so I have been a little afraid of him. But I know God is moving.

He went missing for many years and I prayed that He (God) would return the hearts fo the sons to the father and viceversa and one day a few years back, i ran into him in a bank in the city - this was after not seeing him for about 8 years of which I later found out he had been in prison for that time.

Please pray for him. I am just wondering if the dream I had of witnessing to him and him being humbled to listen if prophetic at all??????? scratching chin shocked :hmm:

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My brother was humble as he listened

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 pm

I recently heard a testimony of a man who died and went to heaven. He said on his way to heaven he saw rockets. He asked the Lord what those rockets were and the Lord said, "The prayers of the saints." Then he saw rockets that were faster than all the rest. He asked the Lord what those rockets were and the Lord said, "Those are the prayers my people are praying for the salvation of souls." Be assured, DS, your prayers for your brother's salvation have not gone unheard.

I had similar dreams about preaching to my family. They were such awesome dreams; scripture would just pour out of me and I could feel the power and the anointing. One "hopeless" brother did get saved irl before he died. I was able to witness to him but ultimately it was my husband who led him to the Lord.

So let me pray right now. Father God, I know it's your will that this man we've been talking about come to know you, that he accepts your Son as Lord and Savior. I pray for his heart to soften, for the hurt that has repelled your love to be healed. Help this man to find you. Open his eyes to his sin and pour your love into all the wounds in his heart. I thank you that nothing is impossible for You. Bring angels, bring people in this man's life who will bring life, who can see beyond the rough exterior and see a soul who needs You. Give my sister, DS, wisdom in dealing with her brother. Thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 am

That is soooo encouraging. I think I need to pray more for my brother and also lots more prayer for lots of things, I'm realising the importance of prayer. Thankyou so much for your prayers.

praying

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top