FUTURE/PAST APARTMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUTURE/PAST APARTMENT

Post by LOVELYLILY on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

I THIS DREAM, I WAS IN THE PAST AND I KNEW IT BUT NO ONE ELSE WAS OR KNEW I WAS. ME AND MY MOM WERE GOING TO AN APARTMENT THAT BELONGED TO MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND). SHE WAS TELLING ME SHE COULD NOT BELIEVE I HAD NEVER BEEN TO HIS APARTMENT BECAUSE WE HAD BEEN DATING FOR TWO YEARS (IN THE DREAM, IT WAS LIKE NOT ONLY HAD I NOT BEEN TO IT BUT I HAD JUST EVEN FOUND OUT ABOUT THE APARTMENT). HE MET US OUTSIDE AS WE PULLED UP.
NEXT THING I WAS IN HIS DIMMLY LIT LIVING ROOM BY MYSELF WONDERING WHERE ALL THIS STUFF WAS AT NOW (IN THE PRESENT TENSE) BECAUSE IT WAS DECORATED NICELY BUT I THOUGHT HIS MOM MUST HAVE DONE IT FOR HIM AND THAT THEY MUST HAVE GOTTEN RID OF IT BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. IN THIS LIVING ROOM WERE TWO RED ANTIQUE COUCHES, I LOOK ACROSS THE WAY INTO THE DINING ROOM WHICH WAS ALSO DECORATED IN RED; RED CURTAINS ETC. THIS APARTMENT WAS BIG WITH LOTS OF ROOMS.
NEXT I WAS WITH MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) AND I COULDN'T FIND MY MOM. SO I PEEKED INTO AN UNFINISHED BACK ROOM AND SHE WAS IN IT, LAYING IN A BED, WATCHING TV. IN THIS ROOM WAS A BATHROOM VANITY SINK. SHE ASKED FOR SOME DEORDORANT (NOT SURE IF THAT'S SPELT RIGHT), MY HUSBAND OFFERED HIS BUT SHE STATED THAT SHE WANTED HERS.
THEN I WAS ALONE AGAIN (I AM NOT SURE IF THIS PART WAS BEFORE FINDING MY MOM OR AFTER) LOOKING OUTSIDE TO THE BACKYARD, IT WAS NICE AND GREEN; IT WAS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER APARTMENT BACKYARDS IN THE SINCE THERE WAS NO FENCE, EVERYONE WAS PLAYING OUTSIDE BUT THERE WAS NO BOUNDARIES TO WHOS WAS WHO, IT WAS JUST ONE BIG BACKYARD FOR EVERYONE; THERE WAS A RIVER OUT BACK AND KIDS WERE PLAYING ON A DOCK/SLIDE THING.
NEXT ME AND MY BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND WERE IN A HUGE ROOM WITH LOTS OF TABLE AND CHAIRS; AT ONE POINT I SAW HIS BROTHER AND HIS PRESENT GIRLFRIEND GETTING A TABLE AND CHAIR LIKE AT A RESTURANT, BUT THEY DIDN'T SEE US. THERE WAS ALSO A LITTLE TABLE AND CHAIRS LIKE CHILD SIZE; I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS FROM THE FUTURE AND THAT WE WERE MARRIED. THE END? I PRAY GOD GIVES SOMEONE THE INTERPRETATION. :)

LOVELYLILY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top