Dream about a cruise ship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a cruise ship

Post by dreamsolace2001 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was visiting with my close family up north. My husband, mother, father, brother and sister were there. At some point my mother and I went off somewhere on our own. We came upon a ticket booth where you could buy a cruise. My mom asked me if I wanted to go on a cruise with her. I asked her why she was asking me that. She said, "Well, your father is never going to take me on a cruise because we don't have the money." (this is a statement she did make to me a couple years ago in real life) I said something about a cruise that leaves out of New York which is close to where they live. She took my credit card and paid for the cruise. Suddenly, it seemed we were on the ship and the ship was pulling away from the dock. I suddenly panicked because we didn't even tell our family we were leaving and we were pulling away. I jumped on the edge of the boat and started yelling to the people on the side and waving my hands in the air to get them to stop. They did and we were able to get off but suddenly I realized that my mom had charged my card already for the cruise. I started yelling at my mom and telling her we needed to get my money back. I told her that it cost me $1800.00. Then I woke up. I asked the Lord when I woke up what the dream meant and I feel like I might have heard him but it doesn't seem to fit the entire context of the dream so I'm uncertain.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top