I didn't see that coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I didn't see that coming

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am

I had this dream couple years ago and I thought about this week.....

It's very short dream. I was standing in my wedding dress about to get married. In front of me was my mother and the groom's father, they both were looking at me and smiling. My mother was the first one I noticed on my left and the groom's father on right. Soon, I got the sense that the ceremony was over and I was looking for my husband. I found him on the balcony smoking a cigar or cigarette with his friends. I was surprised because I never knew that he smoked, I asked him "what are you doing" and he said "I only do this on special occasions with my friends". In the dream I was VERY disappointed because I thought to myself I married this guy and had NO idea he smoked. Someone had already interpreted this dream for me but I was wanting to get a bit more thoughts.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I didn't see that coming

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 am

Hi Gissy
These are my thoughts... now thinking about this being a couple of years ago...at that time did you feel that you joined something- whether a new job, new church etc. that seemed perfect but in the end you found that it had flaws - and was a bit thrown back by it?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm

thanks for responding unaday, well at the time of the dream I really didn't have any new changes, I enjoyed both job and church...when I moved I left in good terms.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top