little grey man..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little grey man..

Post by traveller on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm

This dream seems straightforward but it still puzzles me as I'm not sure who/what this is about.

I was with a group praying. We were asking for revelation and seeking clear answers from Him. Then a woman stands up and says she remembers something that she'd forgotten about previously. We listen eagerly. She says: grandfather used to send this little grey person into the room when they were sleeping (sounded like this was in the past, like in childhood). I started saying 'Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus' in a loud voice. Then I noticed something was trying to silence me (physically in my sleep) but I kept saying 'thank you Jesus' eventhough it wasn't more than a whisper. I kept saying 'thank you Jesus' until it became so loud again it woke both me and my hubs:)
The feeling I had upon awakening was that of being thankful and very happy about finally getting this revelation. And I was not scared (which stood out to me for some reason).

Additional thoughts/insights welcome

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: little grey man..

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 pm

I've been following the discussion on the other thread:)about dreams being literal/symbolic. That's basically the question I have with this one. So maybe I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Any other insights?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Me too, as I was reading this, I really did think perhaps you were in the group praying in the spirit??

What do you think, feel about it?

I had a dream which I posted about a week ago, about a woman I spoke to and I reckon it was real, that I met with her in the spirit.

It just sounds like intercession.....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi Delightful, thanks for your reply:)
What do you think, feel about it?
I felt thankful and happy about getting that revelation, just like I would in real life. I am part of an interc.prayer group, however in the dream it was a much bigger group (than the ipg) of people that was together. Some(or all) were praying for insight. I've never seen that lady before but she was part of the group of people. It still could be literal, but either way I'm eagerly awaiting this event. It felt good!
Was kind of funny too waking up praising God so loudly that it wake my husband:)
Thanks DS, God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm

you're welcome! What a way to be woken up though, hearing praises to God thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down