Talented 5-year-old dancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talented 5-year-old dancer

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 pm

I've been sick this weekend, so I've been sleeping a lot. This afternoon I had a dream I had adopted a 5-year-old boy from Africa who was immensely talented. I realized I needed to get him into a school where he could develop his gift as a dancer. I took him to the best school in the nation, even though I knew I couldn't afford the tuition. The dance instuctor at that special school told me he already had 200 students, adding another one would be impossible, but somehow I talked him into allowing my son to audition.

The instructor sat in a chair in a dance studio and tapped his cane on the floor to indicate my son was supposed to start dancing. My son blew him away. His movements were smooth and so natural looking and he was just SO cute. At one point, he made his body look like and move like a motorcycle. So anyway, the instructor turns to me and says, "Okay, we'll accept him, but only if you agree to be a teacher here."

I felt immense relief my son was accepted in the prestigious school and I'd be gainfully employed so I could support him.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talented 5-year-old dancer

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm

wow Deb what a good dream. I pray all comes clear for you with this.

I can only say the feeling I got reading this was excitement.

How did you feel in the dream?

Do you dance or have a gift in this area?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm

I have other artistic gifts, but no, I don't dance. I felt proud of my son, immensely proud, and I knew his gift would bring him before kings. I also felt very determined I was going to help him, no matter what....Thanks for replying to my post. You don't suppose it was just the Tylenol talking do you?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:34 pm

No I don't think it was a head ache tab talking at all......

Do you have children at all? Spiritual or in the natural?

I just got excited for you, but alas no interp. I am wondering if this could be literal for you, that you will have a son. Are you married?

Sorry to ask so many questions, just not clear on this one, but I know it is a good dream and significant I feel.

huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:03 pm

I am married, have one grown son, several spiritual children. In the dream it was like I was a single mom, though, and this talented young boy had just come into my life at 5 years old. Irl I've gone through all the hoops to adopt a child, passed all the tests, etc. Two prophets told me I'd have more children but I'm 42 and feeling a little like Sarah in the Bible.....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 am

Hey hey Deborah! You are 42 not in your 90s....I am 35 and I have not had children......I know that feeling well, but I am hopeful so don't you go acting all old on us now. Remember He renews our youth like the eagles. The fact you have said all this gives me confidence for you that you will have a son from Africa. (Aren't they gorgeous the African baby's!) I really am excited for you now. Don't you go listening to the devil or the world that says our clocks are ticking ok...no no way hosay!

I had a boyfriend who used to jokingly say I had menopause and I said "I'm never getting menopause" ...he thought I was kidding and used to say I was in denial..and that I am. I have seen too many women go through hell with menopause so I figure I am a child of the king and am seated in heavenly places , so why should I go through hell of any kind?

Anyhow, I just want to encourage you to NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! God is for you and He loves to give us the desires of our hearts.

It all makes sense to know you have been trying to adopt! This dream is your answer and vision...do NOT GIVE UP HOPE Cheering

Moses was married in his 80s wasn't he? Sarah had a baby at 90 odd...then Abraham was past or near 100 oldguy

You have an awesome head start Deborah!! GO FOR IT you go girl!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:31 am

Also being single in the dream may mean you have to be single minded in pursuing your dream perhaps...not too sure on this one, but thought to say this is such an exciting dream......BE HAPPY and don't worry, like the song, but the other way around! thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top