God is So Good - Peace of God that Passes Understanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God is So Good - Peace of God that Passes Understanding

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 pm

My grandfather is 91 and has cancer. My family has been acting like a pack of demons. They are fighting over; his money, who can visit him, who has custody of him. It's just been outrageously ugly.

As I expected, because of an interpretation to my dream earlier this summer, my aunt ended up with custody of him. My aunt has not been allowing my mother to visit my grandfather because my mother is extremely hard to get along with to the point of police intervention. So, my aunt has been extremely hateful to my mother. Because of my mother's behavior she really doesn't deserve to be treated well or tolerated but ugly coming out of you is just plain ugly coming out of you. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. If there 'ain't' no ugly in there, there won't be no ugly coming out of there. My aunt calls her that f******* b****, and says, "She's never stepping foot in this house", etc. etc. etc.

My mother has tried to go visit on three occassions, police involved all three times, last time my mom went my aunt hit her twice. She hasn't been allowed to see him even once and it's just been a mess.

Although my mother doesn't deserve to be allowed into my aunt's house because of her behavior (and a part of me totally understands why my aunt is not allowing it), two wrongs don't make a right. Not allowing my mother to see my grandfather, when he is expected to die any day, is evil - just plain evil.

Today, while riding in the car I suddenly had this overwhelming heartbreak come over me to the point of tears, just out of the blue, and I just screamed out to God in my heart that it wasn't right! Then, this supernatural - WEIRD AS ALL GET OUT - peace just overcame my heart. I mean my heart felt like a ball of peace. It was the weirdest thing ever because it was so sudden and so tangible. I went from complete heartbreak to complete peace like somebody flipped a switch. Normally, if I'm upset it just fades slowly away until I'm back to normal. It never instantly STOPS like it hit a brick wall. It felt like God was holding my heart in His hands.

Immediately I called my daughter and asked her to call my aunt to see what was going on with my grandfather. I didn't know if he had died, or what happened, but I expected that something had happened because something just happened!

My daughter called me back and said that hospice has been called in. They don't know exactly when he is going to die but they expect it within a week. My aunt told my daughter that my mother is welcome to come visit as long as she can control herself.

GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

And He made it happen.

praiseGod

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : belated proof reading)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: God is So Good - Peace of God that Passes Understanding

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm

awww that is lovely news!!!! PRAISE GOD and what a lovely testimony.

Family stuff can be HARD and it sounds like it has been with yours...praise God though cause it sounds like He is moving big time in your family.......

He honours our prayers and the cries of our hearts too..of that I am sure.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 pm

huggins

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

To God be the glory!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:05 pm

praiseGod

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content