Hairy dream so wierd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hairy dream so wierd

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi Folks,

I had a dream I was at church (like Hillsong but it was much smaller and different), but in the back row.

I was sitting in a bath!!! rofl

I was also pulling hair-long strands/thick too out of my mouth and nearly choking but didn't. I also had long strands that were thick growing below my navel and I was trying to pluck them out with my hands....... :laughing:

At one stage I remember getting up to have a shower from the same bath, but I got tangled up in the shower curtain........I was not modest either and didn't worry at the fact that others were entering the church, looking at me naked in the bath!!! rofl

Anyhow could someone PLEASE help me with this and also if anyone reads this could they have a look at my other dreams? I beginning to get a complex from the 0 replies

disappointed

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hairy dream so wierd

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:31 pm

lol!

Hair = holiness

Belly - Spirit

Your mouth and your spirit both have holiness coming out of them.

Taking a shower in front of people and exposing your nakedness speaks to me that you have nothing to be ashamed of and you are not fake. If and when you need to be cleaned by the blood of the Lamb you just say, Okay, gotta clean this up, and you don't try to pretend.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm

I receive that! You know that is so true of myself. I do not hide it when I sin but make a testimony of it and allow God to use my mistakes....thanks Mia!

That helps me as I was a bit embaressed by the hairy stuff! rofl

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 pm

lol!

no doubt :laughing:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

hairy dream

Post by Seer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi,
I suppose being naked could mean being embarrassed in front of the people who see you?
What was the colour of the hair?
white-wisdom,holiness;black-don't want to say yet![/i]

Water/bath
yE ARE CLEAN THROUGH THE WORD I HAVE SPOKEN...WASH YOUR BODY PURE WATER
--YOU ARE LIKELY TO HAVE BEEN MAKING EFFORTS AT PURGING YOURSELF AND I will suggest you take more time out with the Word-Where withal shall a young man cleanse his ways,wash me..I shall be clean..whiter than snow- obeying every command,correcting yourself where possible/necessary and claiming every promise.
even though you are good at repenting you have to as much as possible stop falling-these things write i unto you that ye sin not! stop embarrassing yourself in the midst of pple with unnecessary short comings and you know that real bath should be hidden (secret)!!Only children take their bath in the open and not feel ashamed-grow up in your life with God, dear! Let us go on unto perfection
Not being embarrassed could also mean that though you show candor in you mistakes/errors/sins, you are not bothered by them enough not to repeat it! And quite a lot of pple know you for this in your local assembly.You have to be more deliberate,cautious in your dealings. Giving no offense in anything that the ministry be not blamed

Thanks for the opportunity
Seer good night

Seer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Dream interp I feel is different from prophecy, but I will definately take this to God in prayer.

The hair colour was my natural head hair colour that of brown.

I don't feel that I continue to sin, in fact I beat myself up whenever I fail and the only time I have done this was in the dream about the woman with black hair that you read and this is about a year ago.

I have only been going to a new congregation for the past couple of months so most people don't know my life....and I believe my past is renewed in Christ daily and old things are passed away.

I do agree that I need to be in the word more, this resonated what you said to me.

In the dream I wasn't embaressed but when I woke up I thought it funny that I wasn't as you are right, kids aren't but adults are.

I must say I resonated more with Mia's interp but I shall endeavour to pray about yours. You do have a gift there Seer and I shall gladly take correction, however I shall pray about this before I receive it.

Blessings.....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 am

thumbs

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top