fire explosion people screaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fire explosion people screaming

Post by only4him on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:31 pm

This is a reaccuring dream, I have had a couple of times but it is just slightly different. I am out in the country with my two daughters and husband and we are walking on a dirt road. there is a big explosion and there is a ditch on one side of the road and a pond or lake on the other. We just came thru a split rail wooden fence. me and my youngest daughter was on the left side we jumped in the ditch laying on our backs facing up to the fire and seeing everything burning brush and leaves right in front of our face, it is i belive close to fall because the brush above us seemed like it was dry. my husband and older daughter jump in the water and go under to get away from this firey explosion. I look up from the ditch and see fire burning right above it but it is not hot or does not burn us. Then some how I can see my husband and other daughter under the water looking up waiting for the fire ball to pass. once it passes we come out of the ditch and they come up out of the water. They walk on down the dirt road toward an old barn. While my youngest daughter and I turn standing at the split rail fence looking at this big fire you see no ground or sky only fire and I see hundreds of people but not in physical form looks grey or black features. all I see are their heads and hands reaching out screaming for us to help them. we are standing there holding hands the fire is not hot and is not burning us and I wake up with a heavy heart and almost crying for them.
Another dream similar is the big fire and I am standing alone in the middle of it the only thing i can see is light brown color like sand under my feet and about 3 to 5 feet around me this fire is all around me but is not hot and not burning me and I can feel sorrow and pain coming from the fire and again I wake up with a heavy heart.

Thanks for viewing and any thoughts are appreciated on this

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire explosion people screaming

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi precious one,

WOW! A very powerful dream. Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense what the Lord is showing you are those with lost souls crying out for help. The Lord is showing you that you and your family are protected by any attacks that may come and he is giving you a heart for those who have yet to know him. The fence that was opened up for you to go through is the freedom you have in Christ Jesus but those who do not know him are kept in bondage. I believe this is an intercession dream for the lost dear one. He is giving you his heart.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks Jeanie for your post. Can you explain a little more what you mean, I dont want to read more into it than what was meant. (Im new at this) Thanks in advance and If you would could you read my other post because that one is the one that brought me to this web site. I never was interested about interpret's before i had that dream about the blue snake. That made quite an impression on me to seek meaning. Thank you and have a blessed day!

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top