Repost: dream with friend and another prophet (need addtional ideas!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: dream with friend and another prophet (need addtional ideas!)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Walking around with my spanish friend Ruth (who is now in puerto Rico). She was new in town, and I guess I was trying to impress everyone that I knew her and could speak spanish. We're walking towards the parking lot but she doesn't want to go to the place I want to go to to get my picture id. (I can't remember why we were getting an I.D.) Another friend goes into a building (student center) and she tells us she'll be right back. I tell my friend to take Ruth back with her to the bible study. I believe that I had a black camera in my hand and trying to observe it (in real life, the black camera is my sisters). This guy comes up to me and says that he has "A WORD FROM THE LORD" (...una, here we go with the "prophet thing"!lol). He wants me to follow him somewhere. At first I question the man's motives (am unsure if I should go with him), but I eventually walk some ways behind him as I watch him go up some stairs. I retreat, and change my thoughts--walking swiftly out of the building, hoping that he didn't hear me sneak away out the door.

Moments later, the man comes back and calls me out of my name (ie: female dog) and he was angry I didn't go with him (of course I was offended at this point). He gave me a green shoe box with lots of prophetic material inside. (I saw pamphlets, tapes, books, etc--one thing said: "YOUR PROPHETIC WORD....CONFIRMING WHO YOU WILL BE WITH?..." That's all I remember seeing, but I didn't see anyone's name.

p.s. I think the "Camera" part was prophetic. Today I saw my sister for the first time in months and we took pictures together except her camera was pink!
Desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: dream with friend and another prophet (need addtional ideas!)

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:47 am

Hmmmm.

I was just meditating on 1 Cor 14 yesterday which says that a prophet is governed by the Holy Spirit. If this person was governed (under full control) of the Holy Spirit then he would not have cursed at you. I would toss out anything that prophet had to say. For you shall know their fruit............ and in this case you saw his fruit. Garbage. Toss it. If you get a prophetic word in the future from someone who behaves questionably, toss the message, Desiree.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am

MIA!
Remember when we were talkin about people who may give you the right word in the wrong spirit? Well I think that prophet in the dream represented someone in real life who acted kinda "unruly" towards a personal prophecy they gave me. I questioned them because I was like, "wow, are they supposed to act like this?" Basically, I was concerned if I wanted to hold on to it or not. IT IS CRUCIAL WE GIVE WORDS OF GOD IN THE RIGHT SPIRIT!! THANKS!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top