prophesying woman in my dream and mountain with tide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prophesying woman in my dream and mountain with tide

Post by suzette on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

hope someone can help, i've been dreaming allot again lately. but these specific 2 got me puzzled a bit.

i was driving with my dad(whom i love dearly) and when he passed his house i thought something was wrong, but instead he turned into a driveway a few houses on where i just suddenly knew lived a woman who played an important role in his life in secret, not like a lover, but like a counselor in faith. i was eeger to meet her and as i stretched out my hand to greet her and introduce my self she just stared at me and started prophesying, saying in afrikaans, but ill translate in english. 'soon there will come a bridge in your life that you would have to overcome, allot of blood and a man in your diary. then i woke up.

the next week i dreamed i was standing next to a mountain like rock formation with tides coming and going. i saw kids having fun jumping from the cliff when its dry land and the tide coming in just in time to catch them from falling onto the dry land and hurting themselves. it looked risky but fun. then i decided to be part of this scene and i walked onto the dry land and waited for the tide to come, but when it did, it came with so much force that i couldnt get to the surface and the breaking waves kept me under water for a long time, but despite reasoning i didnt seem to panic or loose breath under water, and then the tide went out again and i could breath normal air again, but just for a moment, but when the tide came in for a second time instead of keeping me underwater this time it literally lifted me to stand above the water and took me up to the highest level of the mountain where it put me down safely where i knew i would sit down and enjoy the view for a long time. i know it means something, just not sure what. i recently took up a sport again i used to be very good at but i feel confused as to what disciline i should choose. the one is a comfort zone, the standard is not very high, but its established. the other one is a risk, and im scared of failing because the standard is very high, but if i do well there then my career is set. i somehow think this dream is related to this part in my life, but i would be happy if someone could confirm my thoughts on this.
please pray that the Holy Spirit would guide you on your replies. this is a very serious matter to me, and soon i would have to decide.

thank you
suzette

suzette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your dream

Post by Greeks45 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 am

From my own interpretaion,it is a sign of accident which you have to pray very hard. Also that blood signified the blood of Jesus that has saved you from that accident so start thanking the Almighty Father.

Greeks45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prophesying woman in my dream and mountain with tide

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 am

suzette wrote:

i was driving with my dad(whom i love dearly) and when he passed his house i thought something was wrong, but instead he turned into a driveway a few houses on where i just suddenly knew lived a woman who played an important role in his life in secret, not like a lover, but like a counselor in faith. i was eeger to meet her and as i stretched out my hand to greet her and introduce my self she just stared at me and started prophesying, saying in afrikaans, but ill translate in english. 'soon there will come a bridge in your life that you would have to overcome, allot of blood and a man in your diary. then i woke up.

the next week i dreamed i was standing next to a mountain like rock formation with tides coming and going. i saw kids having fun jumping from the cliff when its dry land and the tide coming in just in time to catch them from falling onto the dry land and hurting themselves. it looked risky but fun. then i decided to be part of this scene and i walked onto the dry land and waited for the tide to come, but when it did, it came with so much force that i couldnt get to the surface and the breaking waves kept me under water for a long time, but despite reasoning i didnt seem to panic or loose breath under water, and then the tide went out again and i could breath normal air again, but just for a moment, but when the tide came in for a second time instead of keeping me underwater this time it literally lifted me to stand above the water and took me up to the highest level of the mountain where it put me down safely where i knew i would sit down and enjoy the view for a long time. i know it means something, just not sure what. i recently took up a sport again i used to be very good at but i feel confused as to what disciline i should choose. the one is a comfort zone, the standard is not very high, but its established. the other one is a risk, and im scared of failing because the standard is very high, but if i do well there then my career is set. i somehow think this dream is related to this part in my life, but i would be happy if someone could confirm my thoughts on this.
please pray that the Holy Spirit would guide you on your replies. this is a very serious matter to me, and soon i would have to decide.

thank you
suzette

The first dream : I think is prophetic, however, i feel the blood is about covering and the bridge is something to overcome and the man perhaps in the diary is someone you know whom you have noted.Would be good to check what the diary means to you....could it be the word and the man...Jesus?

The second dream: I think if you feel it is about the sport you are to choose, then you would be wise to choose the one that is fun and risky at first, but the confirmation seems to be that after you got the hang of things, you excelled!!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Suzzette, I do not feel that was an accident but you taking a risk of Faith and God helping you to overcome by His power and might.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 pm

amen i agree with Hindsfeet

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzette on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 pm

as far as accidents go, greek45, you're not that far off. God has been preventing accidents and situations in my life ever since i can remember. i've had more close encounters than shoes in my life...and i love shoes. lol. i didnt link it to the dream, but just a few days after the dream God saved me from another misfortune. i should've been playing an important competition that night and never skip out on it, but that night for some reason all my plans just couldnt come together and i swallowed my pride and stayed home, just to find out my team mates were involved in a hijacking on their way back. this is south africa, your considered lucky if you get away unharmed. i had goosebumps reading your comment when it suddenly struck me. we seem to take for granted that God's protection is always on us.

delightful soul, i agree with you also. when i woke up the next morning i also considered the blood of Jesus as an interpretation, when i think of the term 'allot of blood', there's no one that shed more than our Lord and Saviour. as i sit here trying to think what diary means to me...it hit me, i've been trying to write a book now for a very long time, it's a story about the choices i've made early in my life to follow God. unfortunately during the process a very close friend was murdered using our break up as inspiritation to cover up as a suicide. but everytime i try i hit a wall and close up emotionally. the book is entitled 'bloodproof diary' and the word blood in the title refers to Jesus's blood. hmmm, why does it suddenly sound so obvious...you've all been a great help. i believe that interpretations should be confirmations off the things we already know in our hearts. and you've helped me put things into perspective. thanx allot. this book feels like a mountain rather than a bridge to me. its one of my biggest challenges. most likely this is the bridge i have to overcome. wow...aha! now i can stop biting my nails hopefully.

suzette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 am

Praise God for His blood and also for His protection.

I know you may have had difficulty in your life, but I know that God always has a way out and in Him we are safe.

I thank Jesus that His word covers you and protects you from all fear, forebodings and calamity in Jesus name!

Just thought to add this........bless you and I am glad you got something out of posting your dream here.......

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top