Stranded in Bangkok

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stranded in Bangkok

Post by Powerhouse on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

Last night I dreamed I was in Bangkok, Thailand for some unknown reason, and I was with a woman who, in real life, is a member of a business organization I am involved with; she and I are not close.

There were no hotel rooms available, so we had to stay in a tiny apartment with a married couple and their two small children. We did not know them. The apartment was so tiny (about 300 sq ft) that there were only two twin mattresses on the floor. That is where all six of us slept. I woke up very stiff and sore. The bathroom was smaller than what you would find in a trailer or motorhome, with a non-working shower. I felt dirty because I couldn't wash my hair.

We ended up at a huge bazaar (shopping center, open market?) - the size of a small town, with buses and cabs and streetcars going in between the booths and shops. I am not sure why we were there.

I got separated from the woman I was with. I had only $1.00 in a pocket. I had no clue as to the name and address of the people where we had spent the night. I didn't know where I was or where to go to get help. I was hungry but couldn't afford to buy something to eat. Somehow I ended up on a dirty bus and kept riding around trying to see anything amiliar so I could find my way.

I woke up before finding where I was to go, why I was there, why I was lost, etc.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranded in Bangkok

Post by Powerhouse on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Yet another conflicting dream. nerd

One night I am dreaming I have favor, another my ex is doing evil, another I don't make the team, another I get to live with Joyce Meyer, another that a business deal may go through, another that I am pregnant --

Man, I wish I could get some clear direction. This is all so befuddling.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 pm

bumping up

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 am

hi powerhouse, no interpretation, just a few thoughts and ideas, could the business / or ministry you are in not be right? Some symbols, like Bangkok could be a form of sexual sin, this could be having a love affair something other than God, the lack of shower (ability to clean oneself), small bathroom (repentance), business dealings make us close, if we deal or associate with people who have stuff (sin) that could affect us, ask the Lord if it is so, again ending on the dirty buss could be a business or other situation which is not sanctified, some situations one can pray into and while others can not be redeemed. Ask the Lord if you need to repent and allow Him to cleanse you, I hope something lands in your spirit, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:59 am

Thank you, Martin, for your insight. I appreciate it!

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top