THE NUMBER 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE NUMBER 11

Post by SP4Jesus on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 am

The dream was: I woke up in the morning and my youngest daughter asked me why I had the number 11 on my forehead. Only she could see it. So I argued that I didn't and she insisted that I did. So her and I went to the computer and looked up "biblical meaning of the number 11" and a picture of wedding rings popped up.

So thats when I actually did wake up and ran to the computer (after a quick look in the mirror) and look up "biblical meaning of the number 11" and it said disorder and judgement. My husband calls himself a Christian but is in no way a practicing Christian. We are definitely unequally yoked. The meaning seems simple... but does God really NOT want me with my husband??

SP4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NUMBER 11

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 pm

1 Cor 7:12

Now, I will speak to the rest of you, though I do not have a direct command from the Lord. If a Christian man has a wife who is an unbeliever and she is willing to continue living with him, he must not leave her. [quote]

I would imagine this is the same for a christian woman living with a man.

It is interesting that we are nearing 2011 in the calendar......do you think it could have something to do with this and the marriage supper of the Lord.....prophetic perhaps?

Conversely this could be personal in that God is trying to tell you something about your personal walk with him.

I hope I have helped, blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I agree with what Delightful Soul said about the Bible verse.

I Corinthians 7,12-14. All these verses are interesting.

Please keep your dream in your mind.Ask the Lord for revelation.He will help.I told you keep it in mind,because revelation sometimes comes later.God's timing is the best.
Dreams are very personal.Please ask the Lord what he wants to say by number 11.Maybe it's literal,maybe symbolic.Also think about what this number means to you.What emotions did you have during dreams?Other details may be important too.

For me 11 would also mean that it is almost 12,like on the clock.But it may mean something else to you.And it may often mean different things in different dreams.
I'm praying for revelation.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm

amen, i agree

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile