blue snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blue snake

Post by only4him on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:41 pm

I dream alot but this is the first time i had this dream. It was sunday morning right before I got up to go to church. There is this bright blue snake the colors that are in the bar at the top of this page. It was laying on my arm. The closest this I could find to resemble this is a Blue Tree Snake. It was not wrapped around my arm it was just laying there. I do not like snakes so I guess that is why I reacted the way I did in my dream, not really sure. I grabbed it by the lower end and threw it but it just jumps back up on my arm this was repeated 3 to 5 times Im not really sure how many. It did not try to bite me it was just content as long as it was laying on my arm (right arm) so I called for my dad to take it off because he catches snakes for fun. He puts it in a cage (looks like a dog cage) it could have very easily have crawed out but it just slammed itself against the metal bars a couple of times trying to get out ( this i thought was weird because it could have very easily crawled out of the cage) my dad decided to take it away because of the way it was acting. He opened the door to take it out and it jumped for my arm and I woke up when it was in mid air. This dream really made an impression on me because of the bright color It was only about big around as my little finger and about 15" long not very big,how it was so content as long as it was laying on my arm and how violant it was when it was removed.

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: blue snake

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:46 am

only4him,

I sense this is a spiritual attack. This is an attack that comes in the form of something you think may be of God but then shows it true colors, so to speak. I think your arm represents strength meaning that the arm of evil will be broken. I think your Dad caging it is the Lord conquering the enemy and caging it is containing it. I think for whatever reason you open the door again and it tries to attack you yet again and while it leaps at you in mid air is a warning that the open door causes that attack. That it is small is its appearance, then it becomes violent showing its true colors. Be careful of what may appear to be nothing really but then becomes a problem.

I would keep in prayer on this and ask the Lord to show you what the situation is. He is showing you that it is coming and that you need to be spiritually prepared. He does not want you to be caught off guard. You may even want to fast and pray about this.

I pray this is of help to you.

Stay encouraged knowing that we have ALL authority over the enemy and the help of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Thank you Connie this is a little different view that what I was getting but makes a lot of sense. I will have to study and pray what you said and see if I can figure out the open door.
Thanks so much for your post
Shalom

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top