A sip of wine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A sip of wine.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I feel lost on here it is all different and lost its color..

Anyway blessings.

Dream,

I was at this this hot spot where everyone went shopping it was in the country like. It was a tourist attraction and I was with my spiritual mom and her husband. There were all these wine tasting rooms. There was a lady who was going to minister in one of the wine tasting areas and I knew who she was in the dream but not when I woke up. Anyway I had a taste of wine with my spiritual mom while I was waiting for this conference to go on. When the conference speaker entered and started to speak the word of the Lord I could see she had missed a word in the Bible. So I spoke out loud and I said you missed a word. She took me aside and I said you are mad because I had a sip of wine? She said no, I just don't like people. I thought this is strange why is she speaking then. I felt funny from one sip of wine like in my head I changed no one understood me and I became so different I lost my spiritual mom and her husband amongst the buildings. I ran into family who were drinking wine in one of the rooms and they said what is wrong with you. I said something like I took one sip of wine and now I see and hear differently and no one understands me and I cannot find Jeff and Marie who are my spiritual Parents.

Gee any insight?
Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top