God spoke: "Fragile heart"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God spoke: "Fragile heart"

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 am

In the wee hours of this morning, I was going in and out of sleep, and was praying. I do not think I was dreaming this, I believe it was in my time of prayer.

Because of a lot of adverse cirsumstances, I have been praying for answers (what to do, what to stop, for knowledge, etc). The continuance of these circumstances have really caused unbelief to be mixed with my faith. I have been praying "Lord, I believe, please help my unbelief!"

Anyway, I heard the scripture "Harden not your hearts" (Ps 95:8, Hebrews 3:7). Immediately, feeling a bit condemned, I said "Lord, I am so sorry that my heart is hardened." He replied, "Your heart is not hardened, honey. Your heart is fragile."

I asked Him what to do with a fragile heart. I heard "Above all, guard your heart with all diligence." Prov 4:23

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God spoke: "Fragile heart"

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 am

:praiseg-d:

You have been on my heart because your dreams have been very conflicting.

• In one, Joyce tells you that you are off the swim team.

• In the next, you are closing a deal.

• And in the third, you are doing something completely new.

Whenever there is an apparent contradiction, one of your premises is wrong. I know that dreams are from God and they are divinely prophetic. The dreams in my life have been amazing and they've changed my life. I don't know how long you've been recording your dreams but I do know that God will change your life through them.

The Sean Hannity dream where he puts you in a place where you can see and hear everything is saying to me that the Lord is putting you in a place where you can 'see and hear everything'. He is showing you everything and I believe a large part of this will be through understanding your dreams.

The dream that you had about being in the RV leaves me feeling like the message is that YOU take on a determination to get this thing done. You become absolutely determined that this is going to get finished with no fooling around.

God has some good things for you. Focus on Him because no matter what it's overcoming all this stuff that is important.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:54 am

Mia Sherwood wrote: :praiseg-d:

You have been on my heart because your dreams have been very conflicting.

That's exactly why I gave up journalling my dreams a couple years ago!

For about 12 years I kept a dream journal. For the first few years, I was blessed to have a Spirit-filled mentor who helped me to learn to really be able to interpret my dreams; they provided direction for my life, comfort, wisdom and were quite often literal dreams. It was amazing! Then several years ago, my dreams became muddled, conflicting, nightmarish and definitely none of them came to pass. They mostly only told me where I was in life - hurting, confused and feeling little hope. When I would have a good, hopeful dream, it didn't come to pass, even over time, and left me feeling even more discouraged. So I gave up keeping a journal.

A few months ago, I've been having more and more vivid dreams. Many of them bring me hope, so I started journaling again desiring to understand and find clear direction again for my life. That's what brought me here.

But, as you pointed out, my dreams are contradictory and conflicting. To tell the truth, I am tempted to throw out the journal again. bandaid It is bringing much confusion and consternation to my soul.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I believe that the weight on my heart for you was from the Lord. He gave me the complete understanding of your frustration for me to say to you not to quit - the Lord wants you to know that He will bring you through this. He will cause you to hear and see and to understand all of this. Just don't quit.

He brought you here because we are the real deal. We don't try to pretend we know everything. I prefer to coach people into understanding their dreams themselves, unless the Lord reveals the interpretation to me. My passion is to teach people to understand based on what I have learned through my prophetic experiences.

See your dreams aren't so much contradictory and conflicting as it is our interpretations of your dreams. The message that I'm trying to make is this, and it's awesome, if we interpret a dream incorrectly - the Lord will send us anther one. The safety is in recognizing the conflict and going back and saying, OH! Ok! That was wrong. Thank you Lord for setting that straight! I know I can trust you not to let me be confused!

I will give you all the help that I can and I promise you that you will be blessed by our joint efforts.

NOW - Some encouragement, I have had dreams over five years old just start to come pass so don't give up on those old ones either!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top