TOILET BOWL & SINK OVERFLOWING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOILET BOWL & SINK OVERFLOWING

Post by NITA on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 am

About 2 yrs ago I had a dream one night that I was walking through my house at the time and I went into the kitchen I happened to look at the kitchen sink and I saw the sink filling up with water and it began to fill quickly and I remember feeling nervous because I saw that the water was getting higher and higher and it was not stopping and I knew that it was gonna overflow onto the floor and I felt a little panic coming on because just as I was feeling the water reached the top of the sink and overflowed all over the floor. When I woke up I was like what was that about, but kind of dismissed it as nothing but then several nights later I drempt that a female friend of my mother's was by our house visiting and she walked passed our bathroom and it was like she looked at me to look into our bathroom and when I did the water in the toilet bowl began to rise up and up and the same nervous type panic came on me again like oh no the water isn't stopping its gonna overflow and sure enough it did, and the woman in the dream said oh my gosh its so much, its so much water and it was not stopping. *note* in both dreams the water was very clear u could see right through it. Now at that point when I woke up I did pray and ask God what this meant only because of me having the dreams back to back pretty much and the same type of thing happening in them. Its been about 2yrs now and I havent gotten an answer to it, so I am thankful for God leading me to this website. I know that the gift of interpretation and dreams are of the Lord, so I do seek Him first for the answers, but I have also been praying and I honestly can't even tell u how I found ur website but I am thankful to God I did. God Bless & thank u.

NITA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOILET BOWL & SINK OVERFLOWING

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:32 pm

First dream is water overflowing in an obvious place and the second is water flowing in a not so obvious place (toilet)

Could it be that it is about preparation and cleansing?

I hope this resonates. Blessings.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOILET BOWL & SINK OVERFLOWING

Post by NITA on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Thank u Delightful,
I am still not sure, it could be, as time will tell. flower

NITA

View user profile