Special Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Family

Post by Restoration on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I am new to this forum-hi to all! I had this dream and I would appreciate some help with it. May God bless you for praying and looking at it with me.

At the start of the dream I already had prior knowledge somehow. I knew that a couple with 4 children was getting married in this unfamiliar church who did not wish to accept them. They were not your ordinary couple. The entire family was disabled. I knew that people at this church thought they were basically "low lives" and did not see any value in them. However, I was talking with someone I did not actually see in the dream. I knew it was a man I was hearing. I was telling him that these people were so wrong. I liked the family. But what strikes me funny is that they were already a married couple and family and yet they were getting married.???

I witnessed their wedding rehearsal with this man(somehow I knew him well even if I didn't know who it was or see a face). I watched as their first two sons walked up the isle. The first son had no legs up to his knees. He struggled. The second son was but a toddler and was trying to crawl over things and falling a lot(mentally retarded). The third chiild was a early teen daughter. The last son was about 16. The wife was very round and the husband very short for a man. The scene changes and I am at a home somewhere in my pjs. This same man that I do and don't see(if you know what I mean) knocks on my door. I am talking with him and I come to the realization that somehow I am connected to the outcome of this wedding. If I participate, this family will stay disfunctional but happy. If I dont get ready and I don't participate, the entire family will have money, belongings, and could even get the best care for their children with money but they will become snobbs, will no longer acknowlege me, and would be unhappy. I was left in my dream with a decision to make, in my pjs standing in the shadow of this man.

Restoration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Family

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Weddings, especially for people who are already married, are commitments. Once I took over a fundraising project at church. When I dreamed about it symbolically, I dreamed that I was getting ready for a wedding.

The faceless man is probably Holy Spirit.

Is there anything going on in your life right now that has five of something? Five people, five tasks, etc?

Does this remind you of anything in your life right now?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Restoration on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:21 pm

I just lost everything I typed so I will try this again. Thank you for replying and helping me look into this?

Did the number 5 derive from husband and wife=1 with 4 children?

In real life I have more children and all boys so I can't apply it here. Here is just my thoughts...
Could these represent spiritual walks? What I mean is, like the young child with no lower legs=people wounded or hindered in their walk. The slow toddler=new in the Lord and just learning. The young girl(tween)= going back and forth between the world and the Lord. The teen boy= transition into maturity. Marriage-committment to serve the Lord and not just the earthly marriage.

What do you think? Am I way off base? Its ok if I'm way off! LOL But this still leaves me with the question of why I had anything to do with their outcome. I don't understand yet. I cant figure out what I have to make a decision about and how to apply it.

You gave me a total confirmation when you mentioned the Holy Spirit being the man. I prayed after having this dream and immediately I heard, "abiding in the shadow of the Almighty!"

Restoration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

They absolutely could mean people with different problems with their spiritual walks. =) They could be five people who aren't really an earthly family - but are a spiritual family. You could certainly be a tool the Lord uses for their salvation.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:48 am

The first thing that came to me was salvation of the family. That family may not be an individual family but say like the family of the Church in general. They each travel down the isle with their own set of issues or struggles. They make the "committment" of salvation or "committment" in their walk. The person talking to you that you could not see is the Holy Spirit. He bears witness to the truth. I would say that your involvement is nurturing them to that point. Praying for them. My husband and I pray for the lost everday and pray for those that would be preaching to them. We pray there eyes are open that they may see, their hearts soft that they may receive the truth and their ears open that they may hear the truth and that truth is Jesus. We pray that those preaching may have anointed words for them to hear and that they may articulate exactly what the Lord wants for them to say. We then thank the Holy Spirit that his work is complete. I pray this is of some help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Restoration on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 am

Thank you both so much!!! I had presented a question before the Lord and it's starting to click. I'm having a "duh"moment here! If I walk away, whether I call it taking a break or what, then thats me in my pjs. Things may seem flawed but I need to look past this. Sometimes I do think other people would be better off without me. The Lord is simply answering me I believe. There have been some issues where I've just wanted to throw in the towel. I guess the Lord never lets us give up. I believe the Lord was simply encouraging me and gently reminding me of something that needs to be pounded into my thick skull! Thank you Lord for being patient with me!

Restoration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 am

Restoration wrote:Thank you both so much!!! I had presented a question before the Lord and it's starting to click. I'm having a "duh"moment here! If I walk away, whether I call it taking a break or what, then thats me in my pjs. Things may seem flawed but I need to look past this. Sometimes I do think other people would be better off without me. The Lord is simply answering me I believe. There have been some issues where I've just wanted to throw in the towel. I guess the Lord never lets us give up. I believe the Lord was simply encouraging me and gently reminding me of something that needs to be pounded into my thick skull! Thank you Lord for being patient with me!

:praiseg-d:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:The first thing that came to me was salvation of the family. That family may not be an individual family but say like the family of the Church in general. They each travel down the isle with their own set of issues or struggles. They make the "committment" of salvation or "committment" in their walk. The person talking to you that you could not see is the Holy Spirit. He bears witness to the truth. I would say that your involvement is nurturing them to that point. Praying for them. My husband and I pray for the lost everday and pray for those that would be preaching to them. We pray there eyes are open that they may see, their hearts soft that they may receive the truth and their ears open that they may hear the truth and that truth is Jesus. We pray that those preaching may have anointed words for them to hear and that they may articulate exactly what the Lord wants for them to say. We then thank the Holy Spirit that his work is complete. I pray this is of some help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

lol!

COPYCAT!!!

:joking:

I KNOW you didn't read my post where I said the EXACT same thing.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top