Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldenEagle

Single and depressed.....

I was praying for you and got reminded of this verse:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
It's found in Jeremiah 29:11
God bless you!

God is speaking by the sounds of things....it is tough being single sometimes, but comfort yourself if He has given you the above scriptures.....He gave this to me many years ago and also to many of my friends....Trust I think is the key to this scripture. He wants to give you the desires of your heart, but wants you to seek Him first in your heart and me too scratching chin

flower hi Goldeye, Gods got a plan for u.. ur gonna be w/the person the Lord has for u.. He Will give u the desires of ur heart...
wait on His promises,,, he is never too late.. i agree w/Deslightsoul.. i blve the Lord wants u to seek Him with all ur desires... seek Him first an Trust it will come to pass.. Amen Bless You

If you are single, this Valentine's Day I believe God has a special message for you! God not only wants to be your Father, He wants to be your Matchmaker.

For years God has used me as a relationship expert helping many singles through the sometimes frustrating trials by allowing God to be their Matchmaker. God can divinely orchestrate things to supernaturally bring two of His children together. He has done it for me and many others. I know He can also do it for you.

God Is Your Matchmaker will show you how to live your single life to its fullest while cooperating with God as your Matchmaker. This book will transform your life as each page explodes with the missing keys you have been longing for. As a loving Father God wants to give you His very best as a single!

Singles don't have to feel like second-class citizens as they can find fulfillment and happiness through an intimate relationship with Jesus - as they trust Him with every area of their lives, especially in the area of relationships.

Using my own successful life story and others as a template, you will learn practical and proven steps to show you how God works supernaturally to bring together those whom He has chosen.

ummm i read this book......... and its awsome! thumbs and i have been just focusing on God and for bout year now i hav had tremendous growth cuz i hav been at peace with this situation... and just trusting and believing... and God has spoken to me bout my future husband... its all bout trustin God and allowing him to change your mindsets and clean you out... he is your husband first and we should let that be a stronghold in our hearts.. and once we allow him to keep movin and cleanin us he will show you. but we need to be obediant and always put him first... its not hard at all really... somtimes we as christians think that God wont give us a husband or it will take way too long..... (thats what i thought) not at all... as long as we let him align us rite into his perfect will its all gooood

This is just a friendly reminder that there are forum rules posted here on this site and one of them is that books, websites or any other materials are not to be posted. I have provided the link to the forum for your review.

/t2216-more-rules-and-guidelines

I edited the post by taking the book and website recommendation off so that we align ourselves with the guidelines of the site.

Thank you!!

No problem and I apologized for that. I will remember that in the future.
Thanks
One more question, if you want to recommed a book for their reading pleasure, do we private message or what?
Thanks again