shellfish in the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shellfish in the water

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm

In my dream I was at a hotel resort, I decided to go for a walk on the beach. I didn't go on the sand but stayed on this stone ledge, I looked down in the water and saw this BEAUTIFUL shell, it was pink and shiny. I was staring at it, the shell was breath-taking in the dream. I started to wonder if it was real, I looked at it closely and noticed it had eyes and antennas moving from the opening. I was happy because it wasn't an empty shell but had some substance some value. I wanted to reach down for it, the water looked shallow however it looked deep as well. So, I thought to myself if only I had came earlier to the beach I would have gotten there when the water was low enough. All of a sudden the waters came rushing in knocking me off my feet and onto my butt (excuse the expression), the water was flowing everywhere, rushing pass me, then as quickly as it came quickly as it receded. I got up and walked off because I didn't want the waters to return with me still there.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shellfish in the water

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:08 am

What a refreshing and delightful dream it seems!

I believe this is a very good dream. I get good feelings from this that as you delve into the things of God, He is going to show you deeper things in Him. He is going to show you his beauty and also the deeper things of that beauty, the 'substance'.

The hesitancy is revealling a fear you may have of going deeper. There are paradoxes to God and it may seem shallow and if you had learnt some of these things earlier it would have been easier to learn, but you are being called to the deep and you are being drawn to immerse yourself and allow the waters of His word to overflow you. In the dream you got up and walked off, but I believe God is saying "enjoy it!"

I hope this resonates with you but if not, please disregard.

Blessings to you, I like this dream!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 pm

at first I was trying to figure out where you saw the paradox in my dream, I realized where it was when I re-read it, the depth of the water. I started thinking and realized that there is something I believe God spoken to me that is very contrary to a common accepted. For the longest I was bouncing back and forth trying to find a balance. I am at peace, I do believe He spoken to me and I am not worried about how everything will fall into place. I guess the rushing waters is me being refreshed in allowing God to be God, me being carefree for the first time in years. I guess me walking away is me not wanting to go back to the place of what I had to do to get there. I enjoyed reading what you wrote, it has inspired my thoughts, thank you!! you go girl!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 pm

What were your other feelings in the dream Gissy? Besides, wondering about the shell, happy about the sea creatures substance, and regret about not arriving sooner and caution in the event another wave came? Did you feel overwhelmed by the wave? If so, in a good or bad way?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm

I felt caught off gaurd by the wave but in a good way, it didn't hurt me, I wasn't afraid of it but I didn't want to be surprise again!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Is there something in your life that you feel like you missed out on - the same as you did with wishing you had gotten to the water earlier?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 am

thanks Gissy2 flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member