Grandma's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandma's house

Post by cherylhawaii on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Background: I submitted a dream that my mother's house was robbed around Oct. 14 so am wondering if God is still trying to speak the same thing in a different way to me.

I dreamed that I went to a small house and opened the door with a key. When I went inside I noticed all my grandmother's & grandfather's furniture and stuff and wondered how they could have downsized so drastically with all the stuff they had.(they are deceased and had a huge house). I went over to the windows and opened them all the way to let the air in. As I opened the ones on the left side of the house, the livingroom, I saw the neighbor next door washing his windows, spraying with a hose, and I knew his name was Lance. I opened every window in the house. It was a tiny house but still had 2 small bedrooms, one with grandma's things and her bed and the other had grandpa's things and his bed. When I opened the windows actual wind blew in. I looked through another window on the right side of the house because I still kept marveling at how small the house was and how they were able to downsize so was looking at what else they had an how they stored it. Through this window I saw grandpa still had his mechanic tools and car parts on the side of the house and there was a small shed. I knew that it was not all the stuff he previously had so figured he got rid of a lot.
That's all I can remember.
Appreciate your help.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandma's house

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

I would say that this perhaps is about your inheritance in Christ. The opening of the windows is about allowing the Holy Spirit in to breathe new life into areas that were closed to Him. Lance perhaps is about lancing wounds in your life.

The tool shed are the tools you need to 'fix' the house /yourself, that the Lord is going to use and give you to help bring healing and refreshing into you life.

I hope this resonates, if not, please disregard.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top