TWO SPIRITUAL FATHER'S DREAM/AND THE MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO SPIRITUAL FATHER'S DREAM/AND THE MANIFESTATION

Post by NITA on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:05 am

Hello & God Bless.

I had a dream some years ago, in the dream a well known pastor whom I had begun to watch on t.v. & whom I considered "my spiritual dad" so to speak had approached me in the bathroom, and I was like what are you doing in here in my mind. So he entered the bathroom stall where I was and I immediately began to feel uncomfortable and I tried to reach around him and open the stall door to get out and then he grabbed me and picked me up off my feet and tried to kiss me and fondle me. I was sooo confused and in shock. In my mind I was like what is he doing! Why is he doing this to me, I'm suppose to be his spiritual daughter, he cant be doing this to me, and then I woke up. I asked the Lord many many times what that dream meant, but never got an answer.

But I kept watching this pastor on t.v. and then several nights later I had another dream with this same pastor and another well known t.v. pastor and in this dream the other pastor, ( I'll refer to him as Pastor #2 and the pastor I considered my spiritual pastor, I'll call him Pastor #1), and Pastor #1 were walking together and out of nowhere Pastor #2 gets shot multiple times and collapses and Pastor #1 is holding him and says to Pastor #2 your wife did this to u. It is because she doesn't love you and she never really really loved you and then I woke up. I again went to the Lord in prayer but got no answer, but I did begin to pray for this t.v. pastor #2 because I watched him as well and he & his wife had been on several t.v. shows recently, so I began to pray for him and his wife, still confused about the dream.

Several more days later I had another dream and both this pastor #1 and #2 were in it. and Pastor #1 is a lot older than pastor #2 so Pastor #2 was holding an outdoor crusade and was on the stage preaching up a storm and then a limo pulled up with Pastor #1 and his wife and they got out and walked to the front row and sat down and while Pastor #2 was preaching, Pastor #1 was giving him these looks that were not good. It was as if I could read his mind in the dream and he was looking at him in such a way like, who do u think you are to be up on that stage preaching and teaching the people the way that you are. Thats what I'm supposed to be doing, you're too young for that, as if he was jealous of him or something. And Pastor #2 could sense and see the mean looks but he still kept right on preaching and then I woke up.

Well now I'm upset because I am like God why in the world am I dreaming about these pastors for? And still no answer or anything. Well a year or so later, that Pastor #2 and his wife in real life ended up getting a divorce and he remarried someone else. And when interviews were done he told everyone she left him and said they married too young and that they had grown apart and that she was too old for him and that he never had a chance to grow and live life because of marrying so young. But in her own interview she said he was the one who wanted the divorce and had lied and told the people it was her idea and request for the divorce in order to save face. And the dream I had about him getting shot and what the other pastor told him about his wife doing this popped up in my mind, and I again questioned the dream I had because I was one, in shock they had divorced and secondly I did pray for him and his life and his marriage.

So now a few nights go by and I have yet another dream about Pastor #1. (the one whom I considered my spiritual father) In the dream he was walking down the street and out of nowhere he begins to slip and I could here the noise from his shoes scraping the ground so it made me look over and I saw his feet which turned into cartoon feet and they began to go about 50 mph they were moving so fast that it looked like he has several pair of feet and he was slipping trying so hard not to fall, and he finally could no longer keep his balance and he fell on his butt very very hard, that it made a very loud noise, but then his butt was like that of a cartoon character and he began to bounce across the ground after he fell and it actually made the noise like boink boink boink and then he got up really fast, and I said to myself in the dream, "oh my gosh, isnt he hurt, he fell so hard, how in the world did he get up so fast after such a hard fall?" and then I woke up. So now I was very perplexed because of all these dreams I had been having all pretty much back to back and I havent got one clue what they all meant, so my mom told me to write them down and that one day the meaning would come if they were of God.

So not too long after all these dreams, in real life I became the secretary of the church I was attending, now my boss & pastor considered me to be his "spiritual daughter" and reminded of that like everyday. Well one day he had asked me to bring some files to his office and on my way out of his office he grabbed me and began to hug me and then he picked me up off my feet in the air and tried to kiss me and immediately I had a flash back of the dream I had several months before, I was in shock and couldnt believe it. He then laughed it off and joked about it saying he was just trying to kiss his daughter, like a father kisses his own child, well this type of stuff kept happening and all kind of other teachings and manipulations, and then the doctorine of sonship was introduced and how we should serve our pastors and so on and so on but that is another story, but I did eventually get out of there, but not without persectution and a fight.

That all happened about 7 years ago, and now present day that pastor #1 whom I kept having the dreams about is in the news now and the dream I had about him losing his balance and falling really hard popped back into my mind a few days after I saw him in the news.

So I really need help to make sense out of these dreams/real life occurences. What was I supposed to do? What am I to do? What type of dreams are these?
Sorry again for the long post, but thank u for taking the time to read and prayerfully asking God for His answers for me. Be blessed!

NITA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO SPIRITUAL FATHER'S DREAM/AND THE MANIFESTATION

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 pm

I had a similar dream about a t.v. pastor falling. I haven't seen anything in the news though. May I ask who it is?

Your dreams are prophetic. So God tells you the future before it happens. When God tells me something ugly, I pray. You did. Trust God with the rest. That's all you can do.

Secondly, sounds like the dream is saying that the wife is really the one who wanted the divorce. Revelation knowledge.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NITA on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello Mia,
thank u so much for reading my very long post and for prayerfully responding!

NITA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top