Spirits of witchcraft and deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirits of witchcraft and deception

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 am

Hi I am interested in what people have to say on here about these spirits.

I believe these two spirits go hand in hand and they had been in my life until I began to get deliverance. Nowadays I can discern these spirits and believe they are in His body as well for they had been in my life and I had been saved, baptised and filled with the spirit by the time I had been saved a good 4 years. Since this time, I sense when these demons are around and also know that in the churches there is such a thing as soul prophecy (another topic that should be discussed) which in deed is not of God in my opinion.

These days when spirituality is talked about all over the world and people are now calling themselves witches (whereas when I was young it was a thing in fairytales) we are aware to be on guard, but how many of us are practising witchcraft in the body and not realising it? If we do not get our lives right, it is so easy in my opinion to be controlling which essentially is the whole deal with witchcraft and the deception is so cunning that we need to be on guard to its devices.

Having said this I know that Jesus is the true light and the word also talks about how satan disguises himself as an angel of light. This is not to cast doubt on eachother as christians cause truly we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities. What am I trying to say? Well, I think we need to pray about these spirits and especially cause we are not seeing on this forum in the flesh it should be easier to discern the spirits with the fruit of what we say on here.

I also think these spirits set themselves out to deceive but like the word says, 'you shall know them by their fruits' I believe that when we see people in churches and every day lives who display the fruits of the spirit (love joy peace patience etc) then we know what spirit is behind it all.

I would like to know people's opinions about these spirits and also how it affects us in todays world and also online?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirits of witchcraft and deception

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 am

The light exposes the darkness

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm

I read this book once about a witch who converted to Jesus Christ. She said as a witch they use to plant themselves in different churches to cause confusion and the melt down of that church. She said they went as high as the pastor's "2nd man" and the pastor had NO idea they were warlords and witches very deceptive but they could NOT announce that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:18 pm

i also heard the spirit of witchcraft is a rebelious spirit as well..

also what is "soul Prophesy"???

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 am

Yeah I've seen two types of witchcraft operating in the church.

One type of witchcraft operates through certain members of the church, usually theres one very charasmatic person in the congregation, that refuses to submit to Godly leadership, and has his own following within the church. He exalts himself within the congregation and often uses personal prophecy to attract people, usually this person gives out multiple personal prophecies at the end of the service to mesmerize people and attract followers.

Usually these people are full of charisma and are very articulate, and if they've been operating in this spirit for a while, their articulations and soulish prophecies are a pretty good counterfeit of genuine prophecy of the Holy Spirit. I admit I was decieved by such people in the past. Another characteristic of these people is that they are extremely rebelious, and when they don't get their own way they become very angry. Often they are trying to get into the Pastors inner circle so they can push their personal agenda, and often they are trying to gain an opportunity to preach in the church or are seeking some personal recognition. They are also church hoppers, and go from church to church pushing their personal agenda, and giving out personal prophecies to as many people as they can without consulting the Pastor. Usually you can spot these people, because they draw the members of the congregation away from Godly authority, so they can have church members seek them for spiritual advice and teaching. These people also have a characteristic of being superspiritual, and claim they have spiritual experiences that exceed that of the Pastors and leaders, and that people in the church should seek them for spiritual guidance.

Another type of characteristic of these people is jealousy. These people get extremely jealous of: Pastors, ministers, leaders and anyone who is given a platform in the church, because they believe the platform belongs to them and that they should be the centre of attention. They are always plotting on how they can get to become the centre of attention in church, often you will see them using charm and charisma to gain favour in church leadership so they can get a turn at holding the microphone. Often times when the church has a strong leadership, you will see these people lash out at leadership because they are denied the opportunity to preach or be put into a position of attention.

The second type of witchcraft is what I will refer to as ORGANIZED WITCHCRAFT.

This type of witchcraft is a lot different than some person in church who has been taken over by a witchcraft/jezebel spirit. Organized witchcraft involves witchcraft covens sending out witches and warlocks in a highly organized project, to deliberately subvert, manipulate and destroy churches.

In the past I have been involved in witchcraft when I was a lonely young man seeking spiritual guidance, so i do know some of the things involved. They are highly organized and their main objective is to destroy the Christian church. At one stage of my Christian life, the covens used to send out extremely attractive witches to give me sexual opportunities, to either recruit me or for some other reason. They also are involved in sophisticated surveillance of certain church leaders and members who they consider a threat, and they often follow people home from church to find out where they live, for follow up operations which may be conducted around the individuals home or their daily routine.

Witchcraft covens also set up dummie churches, where witches and warlocks open up an actual church and make themselves the Pastors. I attended a dummie church for some months, and it took me about 6 months to work out what was happening. The reason it took me so long, was because they were using women to flatter me and keep me in the church (men are vulnerable!). Usually witches and warlocks will go to genuine churches and evangelize the fantastic church they attend, so they can steal members from genuine churches and bring them into their dummie church run by witches. In the dummie church, if your a male, usually they will try and get you to marry somone in the church, and once you get married in, your wife will probably bring you into witchcraft and they tell you the truth. Characteristics of a dummie church are: very cultish, very isolated fellowship, very controlling, they use a lot of flattery, and if your a male, they will use beautiful women to keep you in the church and make you feel wanted and desired. You will also notice psychological controls that are subtle but powerful, that are being planted into your mind to control your behaviour.

I don't really know how witchcraft appeals to women and how they target women, because I've only interacted with witchcraft as a male. But with men they usually use sex, sexual appeal and women to entice men into witchcraft.

I hope this information helps somebody

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Some very good responses here in my opinion it seems and I think it is true of how Witchcraft operates (John's reply in particular)......

I do agree that it is about division and separating the body.

It happens in all arenas I believe,not just churches and we should be aware of this spirit, knowing it is just that and not a person,but pray for the people with it, to come to know the Lord.

Thanks guys!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

I agree

these people need prayer, and we need to pray that they will come to know the Lord, and be able to escape from the illusion of witchcraft

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Also too, as far as I know "soul prophesy" to me is reading people and using fleshly means to 'prophesy/read' people. For example, you could see that someone has a t-shirt that has been purchased overseas e.g "I love paris!" and then tell that person that "God is calling them to travel and has given that person and call to travel and a desire to travel"

or another example is if you see a person in a wheelchair and "prophesy" to them that "God sees their pain and wants to heal them".......pretty obvious and even though it is encouraging it may not come from the Holy spirit but by observation or reading that person. Also I believe it can come from a demonic realm where people can read through demonic means what that person has been doing, or saying etc. and that can also lead to soul prophesying.

I hope I have helped. This is what I understand it to mean.

Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Delightful Soul

Thanks very much for your response, and yes, you have certainly been of help to me and others Im sure.

I think prophecy is pretty serious business. I admit in my early years as a Christian I did some soulish prophecies to impress people, but I later realized that this is dangerous. In fact a friend of mine got a false prophecy from someone at church to marry this woman, and he ended up marrying her, and the marriage fell apart and he nearly committed suicide and he got on drugs and left the faith. Prophecy is not something to play around with, and I had to witness first hand a friend have his life destroyed through false prophecy.

People think prophecy is a fun game, and I was in that category myself at one stage. I guess it felt good to have a so called word for someone after church, it kind of made me feel good and others got a kick out of it too. But after being convicted by the Holy Spirit, I stopped doing this, and just focused on more humble things to do at church.

I think if someone gives you a soulish prophecy at church, you should tell your Pastor and pray about it, and also confront the person who gave the soulish prophecy in love and also pray for them, and explain to them the seriousness of liberal prophesying. I soulish prophecy can lead someone to suicide, which almost happened to my best friend. People need to be confront in love about soulish prophecy and be taught about the seriousness of prophesying. I'm not judging people who do it, because I used to do it too, and I just want people to be set free from this.

I have had many people give me prophecies over my nearly 6 years being a Christian, and probably only two of them were genuine prophecies. One prophecy was from someone appointed in Ministry by a church leader, and it was a very powerful prophecy with signs and wonders, and definitely Holy Spirit inspired. And another prophecy was given to me by someone at church, without them even realizing they were prophesying. However in the past, many people from various churches gave me smooth talking prophecies that were just soulish.

I think if Gods going to give you a genuine prophecy, its going to come from a stable person in the church who is serving in the church under Godly leadership. I think to accept liberal prophecies by wild prophets, who run around after church services giving everyone a "so called" word; is dangerous.

I do not believe we should despise prophecy, because the Apostle Paul did write "Do not despise prophecy." But I do think we need to pray over every prophecy we recieve and weigh it up, and also take the prophecy to your Pastor and ask him to pray about it with you.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top