DREAM of sword & fire FOLLOWED BY VISION UPON WAKING UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM of sword & fire FOLLOWED BY VISION UPON WAKING UP

Post by Hisdaughter on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

I went to a old corner store with a male friend of mine. (NRL this store is in the neighborhood I grew up in) A lady from my church is in the store and there is stuff blocking the isles of the store. NRL my male friend and I do a business together. A lady in the store that was sitting down saw the advertisement for our business on his vehicle. I told my friend to give her a business card. He let her taste the product that we sell. A another lady then asked me about my hair and I told her who my hair stylist was. I explained to her that my hair used to be to my waist. I then try to write down the stylist's address and phone # but the pen and pencil won't work.I told her I was trying to be helpful. I felt like my male friend was outside the store and ready to leave, I go to car & he is on phone. He is in driver seat & I was going to get in passenger seat but there was a green cover over seat then a man's jacket then a white ladies jacket. I felt like that there was a female in his life and then a thought that was not my thought or the Holy Spirit, i can't describe it. It was like someone was asking me a question in my dream but I saw no one. The question was whether I'm feeling like I can ever sit in that seat? In the dream I then sit in the back seat of the car with a dark cloth over the seat. I hear a song by a singer Mary J Blige and she was painting or drawing a male's and female's hands holding a sword with fire. I then wake up from the dream and see a small gold figure floating through the air just inches from my face.

Please help I need answers!!

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM of sword & fire FOLLOWED BY VISION UPON WAKING UP

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I believe this may be about how you feel as a business partner.

Some things stand out to me ...like the hair.....which may represent a lack of strength or a feeling that you are not strong enough.
When you try to communicate this, the pencil and pen don't work.....you perhaps are failing to communicate how you feel.

The clothes in the front seat represent previous business partners that you feel you cannot replace perhaps?

The singer sounds like they are ministering to you strength (sword and fire) and the Gold figure (what was it by the way?) to me sounds like quality reassurance or blessing.

I hope this resonates with you..Blessings

Sitting in the back seat is pretty obvious I think in that you are taking a back seat ....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisdaughter on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you so much. The informartion I was trying to write was the phone number of my hairstylist and bestfriend at the time.

The gold figure I seen upon waking was round and was turning through the air. I do not know what it was.

NRL my business partner is about to ordained as a minister. I wonder if that has anything to do with the dream?

Delightful Soul , thank you so much for helping me. God bless you!

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

You are welcome,

I think the fact He is becoming a minister is significant ...not sure what though.

Also too that your hairdresser is your friend could mean something too..

I still think the Gold figure/vision you saw is about blessing.

I'm sorry I could not be of further help. I pray you solve the clues to your dream...

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top