PARTIAL MANIFESTATION OF THE TRAIN STATION/BUS DREAMS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PARTIAL MANIFESTATION OF THE TRAIN STATION/BUS DREAMS!

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

In this particular dream a friend of mine was asking me about a certain destination/direction. I told my friend that I know where it was and told the name of the metro/train station. That specific train station was located on a grey line of the whole metro system.

I guess it's interesting to note that my father had a dream about this friend couple of days prior to mine.

My father's dream: My father and my friend were on a bus, my father told my friend that they were on the wrong bus and told my friend that they should get off that bus and change to the right one. So my friend told my father not to worry about that, they would change the bus or the rout.

:hmm:

Last edited by nubava on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PARTIAL MANIFESTATION OF THE TRAIN STATION/BUS DREAMS!

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 am

Is your friend saved? Sounds like they are on a wrong route to life or something they are doing and they need to change. The grey route could mean that it looks uncertain?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:21 pm

I wonder who is uncertain in this dream - me or my friend - as in the first dream I told the directions and told about the gray metro line scratching chin

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:40 pm

nubava wrote:In this particular dream a friend of mine was asking me about a certain destination/direction. I told my friend that I know where it was and told the name of the metro/train station. That specific train station was located on a grey line of the whole metro system.

Ok, this is funny how this dream manifested today, I was thinking that this dream has a deep or super-duper spiritual meaning but in fact it was much more simple.:lol!

Manifestation:

IRL I was walking back home this evening and I was standing at one intersection and was thinking which rout to take as there are to routs back home from where I was coming. So I took one of the routs and I had my ipod with me and was praying and thinking about my friend from the dream. Suddenly as I was approaching another intersection a car appeared out of nowhere and stopped. It was very dark on the street and it was difficult to see who is who around me. Anyway a guy came out of that car and as I was walking by I thought that this guy looked like my friend but I thought it was not him as it was not his car. So I was guessing whether it was him or not and was already far away to go back and check and decided to text him and to ask. Obviously it was the easiest was to find out lol!

So IRL I texted him, he replied back asking where I saw him = in the dream - a friend of mine was asking me about a certain destination/direction.

IRL I told my friend where I saw him and told him which intersection it was and the name of the street = in the dream - I told my friend that I know where it was and told the name of the metro/train station.

IRL my friend asked whether I saw in a certain type of car and that it was his dad's car. I replied I didn't notice what type of car he was in but I noticed that the car was GRAY = in the dream - That specific train station was located on a gray line of the whole metro system.

I really love how this dream manifested, I wouldn't even think that it could be this way crying rofl , God indeed has sense of humorn laugh

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 pm

that's pretty amazing, God does that sometimes with me. One time, I was watching to see the dream manifest because I knew it would and as it was happening I was like "it's happening, it's happening" I thought that was so much fun to watch God move like that. I mean to know something will happen and it does!!! He is so amazing.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top