Hello everyone....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone....

Post by jlm1632 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello my name is Jackie. I am new to the forum.

Let me share a little story about myself about how I returned to god.

About 2 years ago when my dad passed I decided to go back to church and return back to god. I was overwhelemed by a greif I couldn't even begin to descibe it. my dad was like my best freind to me. I felt like a lost a life long freind. Many times I remember him telling me I should go back to church. That was the first intial reason I went back. I remember that voice telling me I should go. when I went back it was completely for a different reason. From the first sermon on, i knew my place was with God and should never stray from it again. I am hear to say things have not been easy with regaining my christian life but my greif about my dad and male freind have lessened to some degree. So have other things as well. As for my life now well I keep praying things will come out as they should but sometimes I do need to be reminded that hope exsits for everyone.

hope everyone liked it. Have a goodnight. keep me in thought and prayer as I will everyone here. God bless

jlm1632

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone....

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 am

HI Jackie,

thanks for sharing your story, sounds like your dad was dear to you.

What a blessing to have a lovely Dad like that.

Nice to meet you and hope that you are blessed in every way.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 am

Hi Jackie,

The love of a Father helps us to understand the love of our Heavenly Father. What an awesome example you had. PTL. It is so nice to meet you and I pray you enjoy your time here as much as I do.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :angel:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 am

wave Bless You

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlm1632 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm

thank you for all the comments about my dad. I've so many stories to share about him. He was all I had for a long time. I am trying to rrrebuild a relationship with my mom. It hasn't been easy but I am trying. My male freind (which is now passed) helped with me with that quite a bit. he was enstranged from his mom for the same reason. I was already talking to her but he was my encouragement to keep talking to her. I will go into more detail about him later. I hope to be here alot more. I've alot more dreams to share with you. Mine are strange in nature sometimes so be patient with me. I do want to repost one that didn't get answered before. I am glad to be here so far everyone has been a big help with the interpation and the prayers. Thank you everyone for welcomeing me here. Its a blessing.

God bless

Jackie

jlm1632

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum