TSUNAMI DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TSUNAMI DREAM

Post by JackieG on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I just had another dream 3 days ago about a tsunami. I was at a beach with a group of people who went to church with me and we were all grouped up in a circle. I notice that friends and I and everyone at the beach was wearing white clothing, no other clothing, but white. As we were standing at the beach, the ocean began to pull back. The water pulled up as tall as a mountain; I mean it was huge. The water was crystal clear, like bluish green color. I notice that we were all talking and standing including everyone at the beach, not one person was laying down, then the water came rushing towards us, but there was a small motel behind us all white with blue rims and everyone at the beach was running towards this motel and one of my Christian friends said, "don't worry, I will shield you." We ran into the hotel and the water hit us hard and I could see myself and others tumbling around and around in circle and I felt as if I was drowning, but I was able to survive and the water pulled back and went back into the ocean as it should be. Myself and other went about our business as usual, I can tell in my dream that we were all talking again with a glass of gold champaign and completely drenched wet, but acting as if nothing ever happen! I could tell we all conquered this tsunami with the exception of some who disappeared during that tsunami. These dreams are coming back to back to me lately, what could the Lord be telling me???

JackieG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TSUNAMI DREAM

Post by owen on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Jackie,

I am just trying to interpret your dream, but, if you believe that it doenst make sense spiritually, throw it away.

You and your friends (who are wearing white clothes) at the beach represents the church as a whole. the tsunami may symbolize spiritual attack(or a problem) that will come to the church, and everyone in the church will be affected by it.
It seemed that in your dream, no body was prepared for the coming tsunami. This is why everybody was driven by the water.
Church life will go on after spiritual attack, though some has left the group. I believe they left, because they could not resist the pressure of the attack.

I you think that the tsumani has not hit the church yet, then, you can do something like strengthening the foundation of the church.

Your dream interests me spiritually because I could tell it not just an ordinary dream.

God bless you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieG on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Thank you! I had this dream 3 months prior to this one: Three months ago I had a dream that I was in the beach with my granddaughter and I could sense it was 5:00pm. I also sensed that it was time to go. In my dream I told my granddaughter, its time to go. I took her to the bathroom with the showerhead to rinse so, that I can remove the sand, but I noticed in my dream that the bathroom showerstall was right at the edge of the beach and as I was dressing my granddaughter I noticed a huge "Fire Tornado" coming towards all of us at the beach. I then notice in the middle of the ocean the tonado stop and it was just spinning, but not moving forward and the waters were calm. In my dream I notice that I came out of the bathroom showerstall and stood right at the edge of the water with very few people who notice the fire tonado and the rest of the people were still laying down sunbathing at the beach and only a few noticed the fire tonado! What could this possible mean?

JackieG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:30 am

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top