bad pastor,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bad pastor,,,,

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 am

im bak at mi old gas station bear wher i grew up,, it hasnt changed in 25yrs lol! i see mi ex bad pastor who did me alotta damage trying 2 get gas on cr cos hes outta $$$,, altho he starts a nu job next week,, the owner was jus sayin he koodnt do it,, i knew i kood help but thort i dont hav 2,, besides i still felt some resentment 2ward him,, [i kno,,i kno lol! ],i was feelin like a big ole rich texan man,, doin betta these days, and like jesus,,i was moved wiv compassion lol! ,,, an i walked up an said i wood pay 4 sum fuel,, unptl,, ,, i punched in $30,, then the pasta drove around a nu vw golf, i was miffed,, cos tha car was werf $40,000,, i was about 2 put the gas in the car wen these very imaculately dressed men in lite grey suits came an did it 4 me,, about 6 of them ,, i marveled cos they were manicured,, ,,i went in2 pay,, told tha owner it was good 2 see him afta all these years,, ,, an went out,, but i still wanted 2 cus the pasta out ugh,, [ i guess i still hav issues ther,, be kind 2 ur D] lol!

Last edited by dreamster on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bad pastor,,,,

Post by piano on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 am

Hi dreamster,

Not taken the test.
Discard what is not helpful.

Could this dream be teaching further discernment of good and evil?

You know the mans character from past association.
(Not sure what pasta means?) (imposter?)

A man has no money for fuel
(Gods free gift of salvation and the Oil that lights up our path (Holy Spirit) are free)
Yet his treasure is where his heart lies, in worldly treasure.
(Funny the car is named after a game that some people call frustrating at times, yet very addictive)

The number 6 is indicative of man and his opposition to God, thus the six smartly dressed men in grey.

I see this getting you to pay for his fuel as a bit of trickery, because he knows you are generous and kind, and he drives off with something free that he did not change his heart for.

So what I get in a nutshell is that it is important to examine peoples fruit before making a decision to open oneself and heart to them.
They may be just using you for their own selfish gain, even if they look clean, underneath they may be quite dirty.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 am

hmmm piano u hav deserned some thangs, um pasta = pastor,, i will clarify,,t u 4 postg D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 am

I kind of see this as you knowing the right thing to do and overcoming your flesh and doing it.......... and when you do, you get divine help in doing the thing that your flesh really didn't want to do.

So you make the decision to do the thing that you don't want to do (like forgiveness) and God sends you help to accomplish it.

Sometimes I will decide to forgive someone even if I don't feel the forgiveness and then God helps me with the feelings of forgiveness. I decide to pump the gas, and God sends help to pump the gas for me.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 am

yes yres yes ,,, flower i felt the men wer angels,, boss,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:48 am

I thought they were angels too.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:53 am

You gave $30 worth of gas to the man who wounded you. In the Old Testament, the price of a slave was 30 pieces of silver (Ex 21:32). In the New Testament, Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver (Matt 26: 14-16).
In Romans 6 it talks about how we exchange being slaves of sin for being slaves of righteousness. By your obedience to bless this man who wounded you, you renounced your slavery to unforgiveness and instead of betraying Jesus, you publicly showed your acceptance of Him and His ways. When I first read your post, I thought the six men were angels too.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm in agreement with Mia regarding the interpretation...and not to overanalyze, but I felt that the gas station symbol was also significant...the refueling (forgiveness) also benefits the recipient in that they are spiritually/emotionally refreshed. Think of those times when you've done something to someone and they forgive you and you breath a sigh of relief because you were worried that they would give you a hard time but instead they were very kind and understanding....it made you feel better and (hopefully) appreciative that you get another chance...that's what I see here as well...

And D, you're not alone in the way you felt (and may still feel) about your pastor. The important thing is to kill the flesh and put on the love of Jesus and extend it to others even when you don't feel it at all like Mia said. I'm going through a similar thing with someone I know at one of the boys' school - we don't have a great relationship and she has recently experienced an unfortunate thing in her life. I realize that I'm going to need to extend my sympathies and am killing my flesh which is trying to making me procrastinate in doing so. But I've literally had to say no, while I'm not doing this in my flesh, the Holy Spirit that resides within me is doing this because it's the right thing to do....it's been a few days but now the rest of me has caught up.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 pm

And now that bad pastor has gas in his tank he can drive out of your life!!!!! driving wave woohoo :clap2:

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

laugh

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

lol!

love the driving icon, too funny!

lola21st

View user profile