outback in oz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

outback in oz

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 am

i am in australia,ive never been there,i am with another person walkingthru long grass,then i see these aboridginy people begin to stand up,they are about a 150 yards away,spaced out,they look at me ,i get the creeps and feel like ive crossed some kinda boundry,and thats wat caused these people to arise,me and friend retreat hastly,i get back to building were people hav gathered,then the end of it begins to collapse, i rescue people b4 ther hurt,then i pik up buried baby which servives,but turns into a cat as i pass it to someone,fini :kitty: scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: outback in oz

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 am

Dreamster,

Aboridginy people signify to me the people in the area of Australia. These people see something evil or are affected by that evil. You are maybe at that threshold....witnessing it. You are creeped out and I believe you go back to a place where you feel comfortable but as it turns out even that place it not what it appears to be. I sense maybe a project at church or maybe at work collapses.....and you try to rescue it....to save them embarrassment or ill effect....you are able to save one part (the buried baby) or one project or ministry and it survives but when you turn it over to someone else you find that it is not what it appeared to be.

I pray that is of some help to you,

Connie

praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 am

Hmmm - I don't know that I would personally take the Aboriginees to be that literal. What if you went a little broader, like indigenous people of a secluded area - like Indians in New Mexico. Or, if you took a little more abstract - like people who have been in an area for a long time - like the Creole people of Louisianna. But I agree with everything else DoveSolutions sees. Perhaps you will cross a cultural boundary for the sake of the Gospel? Or commit a social/cultural faux-paus for the sake of Christ?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:18 am

it kinda felt like i was walking onto enemy territory,it was how there were facingaway from me,then all turned there heads at the same time looking at me,i walked backwards not taking my eyes off them till i was safe,i take the comments on board they are good,it was the feeling that really got to me :slapfight: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Hi dreamster, was wondering if you have been facing a situation that has been making you feel uneasy and even questioning your decsions, (crossing a line), so you back off cause you don't like feeling like you have cross a boundry. When you return to the bulding where you came from, you find it collapsing and you save people. To me you were headed in one direction and felt like you crossed a boundry, turned to another direction where you were needed, I think the baby could be yourself (you saved yourself) by listening to your instincts of not crossing a boundry. and it turning in to a cat, could mean independence. As cats are know for there. independence. I am not sure and this is not an interpation. Just a thought. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:38 pm

hmmm,some interesting thoughts there considering wat im doing this week,going home after 22years away bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

WOW!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm