a sick child? and a beautiful song

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a sick child? and a beautiful song

Post by Rozes on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm

i have few things to share. but i will share them bit by bit so that it can be processed.

while sleeping today i had dreams about a number of things but i am only going to talk about 2 for now very briefly..any ideas or interpretation.?

I dreamt i was with some friends and there were children there too and i was adoring the kids, then there came another Kid who was sick..and sometimes couldnt walk without help..and i heard the word PIS..she has PIs... i woke up went on the internet to find out what Pis meant and it tuned out that it meant Primary immune deficiency. my question is who is this little girl ,because the Lord wants me to pray for her. as the scene continues i found myself walking through a hospital then out to a concert at which i am suppose to perform..then i heard the song..` you deserve the glory` blurting out of the speakers.then when i woke up..in my spirit i felt that the Lord wants me to cover this song in a different genre..in the one that i heard it in..

any ideas??

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,i fear no evil for thou art with me.

Psalm 23 verse4

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a sick child? and a beautiful song

Post by butterfly on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 am

Although you don't know who that child is my advice would be to pray for her. I think sometimes God does not reveal the identity of those who we should pray for at times. He wants us to trust him and do what he says even if we don't know everything. God bless

praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:53 pm

thank you , i will pray for her, although this is not my first experience, the Lord shows me many times sick persons in all different situations. i thought it was prophetic and would be people that i would meet or see somewhere in the future but as you suggest, that maybe the Lord wants me to pray now..thats right..
thanks for your input..

God bless

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Blessings dear Rozes,

Please pray into this interpretation.

Often when the Lord reveals a word of knowledge about a sick person it could be someone we meet in the future or it could be someone we do not know and this child is so on our beloveds heart. The song you mentioned in the dream that says," you deserve all the glory I believe the Lord is showing you that through your music it will bring him glory and cause the sick to rise up out of their death beds and bring forth healing into their lives and bodies. You walking through the halls of a hospital represents the calling on your life in the area of healing the sick through music that will give the Lord all the glory.

I sense your calling is one that will be used mightily in the area of music so you go girl and be blessed and encouraged he trusts you and will lead you every step of the way.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 pm

amen..to God be all the glory. a friend of mine just told me exactly what you now said. all praise be unto the almighty one. i am a gospel artiste and have performed with many of the more popular gospel singers..next year my first single and album will be out..praise the Lord..also i must mention that i have yearly concerts..that started in 2006 by the leading of the holy spirit and its now in its 3 rd year..in the first year someone in the audience was completely delivered from oppression..i didnt know until i got an email from her daughter..so i know that is the calling on my life ..and for that i humbly follow my beloved with all my heart..thanks for your fellowship and blessings..please pray about my concert on november 29th..that God will show up in his glory....

God bless

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Oh how beautiful and wonderful what the Lord is doing in you and through you. :clap: I sense that this dream was a prophetic dream meaning he is revealing to you the calling on your life through music and prophetic song that will bring about more healings deliverance and it is a new sound.You will tap into the vein of heaven that will release his kingdom into the life and bodies of his peoples. You said in the dream that you felt moved to change the Genre of the song I want to encourage you to fallow what the spirit is moving you to do in music so go for it girlfriend. praiseGod

Yes Lord open heavens above my sister and may your song be brought forth through your servant and may she have the grace to stand under the anointing you have placed upon her life. I ask for protection to surround her and that you will place people to walk beside her and encourage her as she steps in her calling. Thank you Lord and may you have all the glory through her life.

Please let me know if you ever come to Northern California I would love to see you and sit under the precious gift you carry.
Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Oh bless you..its such a blessing..thank you for your imput..yes he has placed some wonderful people around me. and yes i will definitely let you know if i come to Northern california.

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:34 am

Rozes,

Don't forget to come to Oklahoma City, Ok. I for one would come to hear you. What an awesome message from the Lord! God is good all the time!

Love in christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top