A dream with Mia telling me to get off the bus!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A dream with Mia telling me to get off the bus!!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 pm

:goodone:

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Then I remember I was on a street, I was heading to the coffee shop to get coffee. There was a line to get the coffee, I was standing and waiting for my turn when I saw my old friend coming to the coffee shop too to get coffee. But my friend didn’t stand in a line; he entered the coffee shop (there was apparently a door) entered it and went away, while I was still in the line. When my friend saw me in the line he turned his face as if he didn’t see me and he was wearing dark sunglasses.

:newsflash:

Ok, this dream seems to be both prophetic and at the same time showing what’s going on right now.

My friend Sam and I have been chatting on FB and planned to catch up. But I have been waiting for his reply for final arrangements but haven’t received one yet. So in the dream me standing in a line to get my coffee = is me waiting for my friends message/email on FB type . In the dream I got a bit weary waiting in the line = IRL I AM WEARY waiting for his reply. :drama:
My friend Sam entering the coffee shop from a different door = him popping up in the FB chat box as the chat box is a more direct way of interacting than the message.

My friend seeing me in the line and turning his face as if he didn’t see me and wearing dark sunglasses cool = when I go online, he disappears from the chat box. I have been thinking recently that it was weird that every time I go online in couple of minutes he disappears but I thought I am thinking negative about him. But here the dream showed the real deal. But I still do not think negative, as I know he has been a little bit busy recently.

Initially in the dream I wrote that my friend got his coffee and left but later I recalled the dream in more details, he entered the coffee shop quickly through a door but he didn’t get coffee he left in the same quick pace he entered. So basically he didn’t get his coffee either.

Ok, I am trying to tie two dreams (I mean the “coffee shop” and the “car accident” dreams) I have had because I believe those two dreams are related.

I had my car accident dream when we were discussing with my friend Sam our plans to meet up.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/car-accident-two-friends-t10032.htm?highlight=car+accident

Last edited by nubava on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

nubava, I don't know about the details with your friendship and him. I would really pray about it because that doesn't seem very positive to log off whenever u log into FB. I don't know about you but for me that would put up some red flags.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Gissy2 wrote:nubava, I don't know about the details with your friendship and him. I would really pray about it because that doesn't seem very positive to log off whenever u log into FB. I don't know about you but for me that would put up some red flags.

well, if the Lord hasn't shown me some other things, I would have put up some red flags lol! I guess I overexaggerated in my post saying "he disappears EVERY TIME" I log in :kitty:

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

So the next two scenes/dreams are left

Lost/Stolen Wallet

Then there was a long scene of me thinking that I had lost my wallet and was looking to find it and could not understand were it was or who and how could have got my wallet, I was worried about the money on the credit cards and some other valuables in the wallet but then I saw in my purse one of the credit cards and clamed down.

Mia and the Bus

One more Then… Then I was in a mini-bus, an unknown driver was driving me somewhere, I was looking for money to pay him Two Cents . I suddenly realized that I was sitting too close to the driver and moved away. As we arrived somewhere, I saw our Mia, I didn’t see the face but I knew it was Mia. While I was in that mini-bus, Mia was telling me to get off the bus. Suddenly the bus started to go backwards very very slowly on its own, there was no driver and I was in the passenger’s seat. I had blue and red pens in my hand and a notebook. I was busy with writing or something like that. Mia again told me to get off the bus. Mia was very serious about that Banned . Long story short, I got of the bus but I was running after it to through into the bus the pens I was holding in my hand. The bus was still moving slowly backwards without any driver. I threw the pens in with a challenge and relaxed. End of dream.

:hmm:

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top