A Pig, A Donkey, And A Cow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pig, A Donkey, And A Cow

Post by manicmusician on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 pm

I was in a pen, similar to a small livestock pen at a county fair. There was a pig and a donkey in the pen with me. I felt the need to catch the pig, almost feeling angry toward it.

Then, a cow, in the pen right next to the pen I was in, ran up to the fence, seeming to be somewhat indignant toward the pig in my pen, and the pig began to run toward the other end of the pen. The cow chased the pig, from the other side of the fence, all the way down the length of the pen. The donkey, seeming startled or frightened, began running too.

The pig reached the end of the pen and began to round the corner. As it did, it immediately turned into a rottweiler. A few seconds later, the donkey turned into a rottweiler, too. The two dogs then seemed to be attracted to me in almost a playful way. There was no mean nature in them. They just wanted to jump up onto me. The dream ended with me holding a dog, playfully, off of me from behind with one on each arm.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Pig, A Donkey, And A Cow

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:57 am

Do you love animals in real life? What do you think of when you think of a pig, donkey and a cow? What do you think of a rottweiler? Did you watch any shows, movies with any animals in there before you had this dream? Does this dream remind you of your childhood in anyway? Have you been to the zoo recently etc? Does any of these animals remind you of anything in particular? The reason why I am asking these questions is that hopefully it can help you to get more of an understanding of your dream.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

The pig represents a certian kind of threat. in the bible, pigs were looked at as unclean animals. I feel like the pig, donkey, and cow, represent certian people in your life. There could be someone in your space that, at first, you resent and others do as well. The cow could be someone that really resents this person being in your space, or your life. and may affect another friend you have in a negative way.

the pig and donkey turning into rotwielers in the end and coming to play with you indicates that whenever the issue is over, you will have two good friends in your life that were originally the donkey and the pig.

I hope this makes sense to you and these are only my thoughts given in hopes to confirm what God may be telling you. Please pray on this.
Love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top