FOUR short Weird dreams..please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOUR short Weird dreams..please read

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Dream #1:

Walked into this Methodist like church (the ones where the altar/choir stand is huge and sunken in, with multiple levels) and everyone was looking at me strangely as I helped myself and walked right into the pulpit (I guess they were having choir rehearsal). I sat inside this chair that turned into two large brown bowls stacked into eachother and it began to rock back and forth-like a rocking chair. One lady looked at me and told me to let her sit in the chair since it looked like she could do it better. I had no problem getting up. Strange

DREAM #2:
I walked off the pulpit and walked into a room where everyone was having dress rehearsal for a wedding. I believe it was my wedding and it was strange because there was no groom. I was wondering where he was, but everyone was gathered anyway acting as though a groom didn't matter. I was kinda disappointed that there was no groom but everyone came out, dressed nice in suits and church clothing and went on with the ceremony like nothing was different.

Dream #3:
I'm standing right outside my parents house and my mom is taking a black mustang and driving it superfast down the one way (the wrong way, but people IRL do this anyway!!) This random guy is walking down the street and makes himself comfortable across the street (where a real life museum is) and just stands there observing. He looks kinda creepy to me. So, my nephew/niece (can't remember which one, but my neice doesn't walk IRL) runs (almost getting hit by the car that whizzed by,so I tell him to be careful) over to the man and he picks her up. Minutes later, he shoots an A-K:47 up in the air several times. At this point I question the man and begin to grab a baby up and run. My sister who has no shirt on, just underwear, falls backwards into the grass smiling. I tell her, "Let's Go!" She and I run (baby in my arm) towards the back of the house down the back streets. I trust that my nephew will catch up, we leave him behind. We successfully jump over some bushes and I look in my peripheral to make sure he makes it. We try to hide in the bush so the man won't find us.

DREAM #4
I arrive at work but with all black on instead of the normal outfit. I don't feel out of place though. I'm still ready to work regardless. I see a few people at work (that I don't really know) that seem like they shouldn't be there. I try to clock in with my clock in number but for some reason I can't remember all the numbers and it gets frustrating. One of my former teachers, gives me the headsup about something and acts as though its okay that I am the way that I am (not properly dressed for work). A church member (who I currently question her motives) comes over and begins ironing and spraying starch on my shirt. I get more frustrated and angry because it's like she is bombarding and taking over and I want her to stop. I tell her to please stop cornstarch-ing my shirt because I don't need it and I feel like you are overriding what I say (which IRL, I hate when someone overrides my opinion and makes me feel like my opinion and thoughts don't matter). She finally stops after she sprays the heck out of the can on my shirt (she acted as though she didn't even pay attention to what I said-she ignores me thoroughly).

ANY IDEAS?????

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FOUR short Weird dreams..please read

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:28 am

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:Dream #1:

Walked into this Methodist like church (the ones where the altar/choir stand is huge and sunken in, with multiple levels) and everyone was looking at me strangely as I helped myself and walked right into the pulpit (I guess they were having choir rehearsal). I sat inside this chair that turned into two large brown bowls stacked into eachother and it began to rock back and forth-like a rocking chair. One lady looked at me and told me to let her sit in the chair since it looked like she could do it better. I had no problem getting up. Strange PERHAPS THIS COULD BE ABOUT YOU WALKING IN PEACE DESPITE HOW OTHERS PERCEIVE YOU.

DREAM #2:
I walked off the pulpit and walked into a room where everyone was having dress rehearsal for a wedding. I believe it was my wedding and it was strange because there was no groom. I was wondering where he was, but everyone was gathered anyway acting as though a groom didn't matter. I was kinda disappointed that there was no groom but everyone came out, dressed nice in suits and church clothing and went on with the ceremony like nothing was different.
PERHAPS THIS IS ABOUT GETTING READY FOR CHRISTS RETURN, OR EVEN PREPARING YOURSELF AS A BRIDE AND THAT YOU MAY NOT YET KNOW OR SEE YOUR GROOM TO BE, BUT THE LORD MAYBE SAYING, GET READY ALL THE SAME.
Dream #3:
I'm standing right outside my parents house and my mom is taking a black mustang and driving it superfast down the one way (the wrong way, but people IRL do this anyway!!) SOMEONE IN AUTHORITY TO YOU MAYBE DOING SOMETHING RADICAL THAT IS UNLAWFUL,BUT COMMONLY DONE? This random guy is walking down the street and makes himself comfortable across the street (where a real life museum A SIGNIFICANT PLACE is) and just stands there observing. He looks kinda creepy THE ENEMY?(THE SCRIPTURE 'ROAMS ABOUT LIKE A ROARING LION, SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR' COMES TO MIND)to me. So, my nephew/niece SOMEONE YOU ARE IN AUTHORITY OVER(can't remember which one, but my neice doesn't walk IRL) runs (almost getting hit by the car that whizzed by,so I tell him to be carefulYOU ARE WARNING THEM) over to the man and he picks her up. Minutes later, he shoots an A-K:47 up in the air several times. ATTACK IS ON At this point I question the man and begin to grab a baby up and run.YOU RETREAT My sister who has no shirt on,YOU NOTICE SHE IS NOT FULLY CLOTHED, SISTER IN THE LORD PERHAPS? just underwear, falls backwards into the grass smiling. SHE IS AMBIVALENT AND IN IGNORANT BLISS ?I tell her, "Let's Go!" She and I run (baby in my arm) AFTER WARNING THIS PERSON, YOU RUN TO SAFETY towards the back of the house down the back streets. YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE ENEMY IN A WAY THAT IS HIDDEN SO HE CANNOT FIND YOU.....I trust that my nephew will catch up YOUHAVE FAITH THAT HE WILL NOT LAG BEHIND IN THE ATTACK, we leave him behind. We successfully jump over some bushes YOU OVERCOME and I look in my peripheral to make sure he makes it.YOU ARE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHERS IN THE ATTACK We try to hide in the bush so the man won't find us.YOU ARE IN HIDING IN THIS ATTACK

DREAM #4
I arrive at work but with all black on instead of the normal outfit. I don't feel out of place though. I'm still ready to work regardless. I see a few people at work (that I don't really know) that seem like they shouldn't be there. I try to clock in with my clock in number but for some reason I can't remember all the numbers and it gets frustrating. One of my former teachers, gives me the headsup about something and acts as though its okay that I am the way that I am (not properly dressed for work). A church member (who I currently question her motives) comes over and begins ironing and spraying starch on my shirt. I get more frustrated and angry because it's like she is bombarding and taking over and I want her to stop. I tell her to please stop cornstarch-ing my shirt because I don't need it and I feel like you are overriding what I say (which IRL, I hate when someone overrides my opinion and makes me feel like my opinion and thoughts don't matter). She finally stops after she sprays the heck out of the can on my shirt (she acted as though she didn't even pay attention to what I said-she ignores me thoroughly).
YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND SOMEONE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU CHANGE TO SUIT THE DECOR AND YOU BALK AT IT, BUT SHE IGNORES YOU, AND AS A RESULT ARE FRUSTRATED PERHAPS? TO ME STARCHING IS SYNONOMOUS WITH WHITE WASHED WALLS BUT I COULD BE WRONG........
ANY IDEAS?????

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Just a thought, I could be way off base here...

Dream #2 - Are people in your life pressuring you about getting married? I don't necessarily mean day to day pressure but now with graduation around the corner are you getting those "now that you're graduating and you have a job, it's time to find a nice young man to marry" speeches? While they mean well, sometimes family/friends are so anxious to marry you off that...well...they forget that there's no groom yet...

Dream#4 - is it possible that the woman at church wants to "straighten you out"? She sure used a lot of spray starch on your shirt! lol! I think this dream of giving you a 'heads up' of a future situation where you will feel like someone's trying to override your actions/decisions in real life.

Need to pray about the other two dreams - will get back to you later, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks both to delightful soul and Lola21st for the responses.

You know Lola, I had exactly the same thoughts you mentioned in dream #4, someone trying to override what I say and I believe this dream has been manifested. Just last week a "blast-from-the-past" got in contact with me (after I explicitly said, "do not write, text, or call me") and I felt like the person was overriding my feelings and did not care forreal about me. Needless to say, I was frustrated and angry at this person's actions! This person just DOES NOT GET IT!

...as far as the other dream is concerned, I sometimes wonder with one phase of my life almost completed, will I ever meet "the one" as prophesied to me? I am very interested in seeing what God does in the upcoming days, months, and new year. :)

Thanks again
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 pm

you are welcome,

I have felt that and especially when I was your age. I really was frustrated at not knowing when all those words would come to pass about me getting married. Now I have learned that God has the time in His hands and to not be frustrated when God could be saving me from something that is not Him and to wait and be patient in that waiting.

I feel for ya.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top