Hi - can you help me with these dreams please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi - can you help me with these dreams please?

Post by Mel on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 am

Hi everyone,

I was very excited to find you on the internet. I have been asking God to speak to me in my dreams for a long time. I have been a believer since childhood and a serious student of Christ for about 25 years. There are many websites that stray from biblical teaching and I have been skeptical to pursue help, but when I read your rules for your forum and heard your hearts, I wanted to see if God would use this community to help me understand what He is saying. My youngest daughter and I had a dream, both in the same night, about pregnancy and babies. I can't make heads or tails of them but I know that God is saying something, so here goes:

I dreamed that I was holding a baby. The baby was a baby rabbit that could talk and was extremely advanced. (I dream about babies that can talk and walk way before they are developmentally supposed to all the time) It seemed perfectly natural to me that it could talk. A man walked up and was startled that the baby rabbit could talk. All of the sudden I realized I had a special rabbit that needed to be protected. The baby rabbit continued to talk so I acted like a ventriloquist hoping to throw the man off track in thinking that I was pretending to make the baby talk.

The same night my daughter dreamed that I was pregnant. My tummy grew quickly the first day, we went to the hospital the second day and the baby was born the third day. At some point in the dream I handed her a page of numbers that represented my "contractions". She said they were all in decimels and the one number she remembers is 0.69. I gave her a white page with numbers representing contractions I already had and a yellow paper representing contractions I was supposed to have the next day. She said the overall emotion of the dream was happiness and excitement mixed with a little confusion because I've had a hysterectomy and can't have anymore babies. lol!

I appreciate any wise counsel and discernment you can share with me. I have four children, one grown and married, the youngest 11. I am at a point in my life that I'm asking God for some clarification of His path for me.

In Christ's magnificent love - Mel

Mel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi - can you help me with these dreams please?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 am

This is not an interpretation, just some help:

Animal pets can often mean REAL babies. Ask Daphanie.

Baby babies often represent things that take up our time and attention.

Your daughter's dream would indicate that it's something that comes quickly.

The emotions in your daugther's dream are awesome because emotions in dreams are oftentime the most accurate predictor of what is about to happen. In this case, exciting and happy times!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top