Dreamed same girl as another dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed same girl as another dream

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/wfdfh-or-whdfs-wedding-street-t10089.htm

The above is a dream I had with the same girl (the one in the front seat of the car) in this dream I am about to post on here.

I had a dream last night that was interesting.

I dreamt I was in a house sharing with my friend (the one in the other dream) and my pastor. WE were tidying up and then I was unpacking some bedding stuff I had aquired from a Bedding show display. I actually didn't own these items but I got a woolen underlay, some mats for the floor (?) and a mattress that I knew I had to return. As I was tidying up and working out where to put the bedding stuff and carpets, I noticed my pastor (a woman) laying on a mattress on the floor in the living room. I was trying to tidy up our room to look neat and then suddenly I went into the back room over the other side of the house and there was my pastor now in bed and my friend sleeping at the bottom of her bed on her own floor mattress. I was upset as I knew she preferred sharing with my pastor as opposed to sharing a room with me, even though the beds in our room were on bedding frames up high and not on the floor. My room that I was sharing with her was much nicer than the sparcer back room where my pastor had ended up sleeping in.

IRL I lived with my pastor many years ago and always felt like she played favourites and would try and make the other women I lived with side with her whenever there were disagreements between my pastor and myself. It was like a transition house.

Anyhow I was wondering, in the other dream the girl, my friend (in the front seat in the old dream of the car) represented my immature self or rather the self that did not have confidence in doing it alone...

I am wondering if this is about the same thing. Also too I am wondering if the immature girl in myself< I am grieving and trying to come to terms with her leaving my life and that the room with the nice beds and the bedding is my wanting the life that God has for me that he has given to me for free and yet I feel like it is not mine to take?

Any thoughts folks? duh

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed same girl as another dream

Post by Gram on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 am

Can anyone on this website tell me HOW to enter a dream for interpretation.

Gram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Click NEW TOPIC above

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Start with your feelings on the dream..... is there anything that feels similar to this in real life? Do you feel like there is favortism happening somewhere in your life again?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

I am going down soon to see my ps and trying to organise a gift. It's her b'day and amongst all the girls (there are three of us who lived with our ps), I feel like the most hard work. I was even told so many times that I was the most difficult person to live with crying so I guess it could be the apprehension felt at going down to see this ps. I also had a prophecy many weeks back about the fact that this prophet saw that I had been rejected by many leaders and that I was part of Jesus and didn't belong to a ps as such...I have had issues with my ps for many many years. It's been both a growing time and a time of frustration. I have finally found a church that sees me as beautiful and someone who has something to offer as opposed to my feeling like a burden that I had done so with the ministry I have been tithing to for almost 17 years now. I really am not looking forward to going to see my old ps as whenever I am around her she always tends to tell the blunt truth and it makes me feel like garbage to put it bluntly. I guess the time in my old church was a time of growth and being mentored but now I am ready to spread my wings so to speak and to give of myself to others who need help now instead of being the one to always take advice. So many memories of the place I will be travelling to for the birthday that I hate. There were about 8 years of being there living with my ps that were really HARDDDDDD. Character growth period if you know what I mean. But I hate the whole feeling of being the 'diffucult one ' in my old church family. I have been having to go through a time of forgiving even though it hurts at the moment. So yeah, I do feel like my ps played favourites. I know she didn't mean to, but it still hurts to go back there from time to time. bandaid

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:42 am

Why do you go back if it's never good? Seriously?

I believe in being loving - ABSOLUTELY - but I don't believe in subjecting myself to pain - just because. I would consider sending the gift.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Wow you know I thought that last night? I shall pray. Thanks Mia. thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

praying with you.

Praying about whether to go or not could very well be the entire reason that you had this dream because maybe God is showing you that it is going to be that way AGAIN. I would definitely pray that the Lord directs your paths.

In any event, please let me know how it turns out.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I am still praying, but in all honesty, my old pastor has a prophetic gift and she really knows how to deal with stuff in my life, which I don't always like..if that makes sense. I am teachable enough I hope that I will always welcome correction and I look up to her cause she is my mentor, but it has been hard, I don't always like the truth....truth in love is always the way, but still I hate being corrected, but am learning to appreciate such things.....Hope you understand. Thanks for praying praying

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 am

Well, it can be an experiment!

Please, et me know how the trip goes. If it seems to end up like your dream or not. praying

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Sure, shall do!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 am

i just came back from the trip, it was interesting. I stayed with my other friend in another town and travelled with her to the party. It was all good cause we had a big party to celebrate our ps's birthday and there were lots of happy people, fun and the gift made her cry - she had never had a gift like what we gave..........

It was good as I realised how much she had done for all of us and spending time with my friend was tough in that she has gone through a hard year, I guess I am realising a few things.....firstly that I am growing into my own life with my own set of friends up here and even though they feel like my 'family' and I will always have a special place, It is time for me to be my own person and be the strong woman God has called me to be.

It was once prophesied to me that I would be a woman of substance and all of my friends where i am living look up to me and really we have fun times together and are supportive of one another. My old ps and my sisters i 'grew up' with back in the days when we lived together was a time of growth and that time, is over. I have been fed well and trained well and now I have to be my own woman with Christ as my husband.

I will always be there for my family in Christ especially the ones the Lord has put in my path, cause truly I had no clue as to how to be a woman of God without my ps's help and God's above all through her and the bond we share is unshakable. Family is family, we cannot chose them, but we can chose what parts of ourselves we will give and open ourselves up to and what to keep reserved for Christ alone......this is the maturing I am learning......bloomin heck, it took long enough hey!!! lol! i dunno

thanks Mia for your wise words, they have helped in shaping my thoughts in this very tricky and emotional time for me.

blessings Bless You

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top