Being on meds while dreaming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being on meds while dreaming.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi my dear friends and family in Christ.

I know that often when dreaming on medication does not count. What happens when you sense even though you have been on meds there was something to the dream that seemed important?

The interesting part it was not really a dream and I was not really awake. I was in that in between state. It was more like in an encounter I was taken back to Josephs time and Josephs life and all that he went through in his journey with the Lord. The end part was what really blew me away because the Lord was showing me this journey with Joseph was McCain's life up to this election. Where John McCain came from to his service in the Us and his captivity and his being thrown into prison war camp, never knowing he was going to make it out alive. Then like Joseph found favor with the king by knowing how to interpret a dream. In McCain's situation he found favor to be put on a ballot the interesting part of this encounter to was when the Lord spoke to me and said," just Like Joseph knew what to do in a famine McCain knows what to do with the economy and I came out of the trans/encounter. I saw Joseph's life flash in front of me and I saw McCain's and I shook my head going Lord if this is you revealing this and McCain is your guy breath on this election because it does not look good right now.

Every since this encounter happened I can not shake what I saw up close and personal in this encounter and it has caused me to cry out for divine intervention in this election and for the truth to be exposed even into the 12th hour.

Thanks any insights to this please let me know.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being on meds while dreaming.

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Ive heard that medications can alter your dreams/visions....but i'd hang on to this one anyway Jeanie..I dont belive McCains story is over yet :-)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi there Laura,

I just commented on your facebook. yes I did thanks. it was to real to be medicated if you know what I mean?

I did not get on the bear dream what you were saying talking about a ministry. Uh we were not talking about any ministry that I know of. duh

How is your son? I pray he is healing quickly and the Lord to place in him a new heart. hugs to you.

P.S. cute pic of you on Facebook.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top