Beaten To Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beaten To Death

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 am

I dreamt that I was in a class studying history, there were several teachers in the classroom that demanded full attention and if that did not happen severe things would be done. I remember that the class was in two, some students including myself were sitting to the left directly in front of the teacher the other students were sitting way over the other side of the classroom to the right, the main teacher was angry and immediately gave orders that they should be killed and some men came in the class with some clubs and beat the students to death, it was graphic. Then a man came over to me took out a knife and sliced my hand (a little below my shoulder all the way near to my hand) and took his finger and tasted my blood and said it was strong and he said to another man let's kill her, I immediately prayed in my head asking God to save me and they didn't bother to kill me, I don't know why. Then afterwards the teacher tried to convince us that the other students were alive and that what we were seeing was basically not real but I knew it was. In the next scene I was in the class and decided to leave that I wouldn't stay there anymore, a few more students followed and shortly after we left I remember seeing another group of men went in a classroom with clubs and started beating people to death, it was graphic just like the first. We were not allowed to leave the school, everyone was expected to conform and if that was not done students would be beaten to death, me and some of the other students were outside of this group of people that was doing what they were told to do, a classmate of mine came up to me and said that we can't leave that basically we are imprisoned. I remember there was a class club keeping and I saw everybody doing a particular movement with their right hand, they were gesturing waves like the movement of oceans waves with their hand, I decided to do the same, to pretend to blend in until I could make my escape, the teachers were watching all of us, no one could pass by them.

* Using a club in my dream has meant prayer, I dreamt for instance that I was hitting a giant with a club which meant defeating the enemy with prayer. In this case the club is not of God so I don't what it represents.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beaten To Death

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Butterfly,

Before I got to your * what was on my heart most during reading this was: PRAYER

The rest of it I don't have anything of the Lord but I did receive strongly the part about prayer. Pray like your life depended on it and your circumstances will change.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks Mia, I do believe this dream is a signal for me to keep praying. After I had this dream I prayed about certain things that were hindering me and I have seen changes.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Amen

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

I wonder if this dream is relating to a religious system from your past that is not of God in your life that is trying to recapture you however you now walk in discernment hence the enemy knowing you are strong.God has delivered you from this and the enemy cannot recapture you. Despite this the enemy wants to bluff you, if he can deceive u oh he is sooo good at that, and make you think you cannot leave but YOU KNOW THIS IS NOW A LIE BECAUSE OF THE DELIVERANCE OF GOD. I think maybe the death relates to the outcome of this religious sytem it wants you to conform but the real motive is spirtual death. Sounds to be that the students were conforming however they were still getting killed cos that was the whole point rememeber the enemy comes to steal KILL AND DESTROY. Remember when has been under captivity and released the enemy is super mad and will not let you go without a fight. Praise God we always have the victory in Jesus.

If this is totally wrong please let me know as new to interpreting others dreams. Please reply to my email

Blessings and Joy

kisl flower

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top