An Angel sent by God in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Angel sent by God in my dream

Post by Den on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 pm

In my dream I'm in a house and suddently a man enter passing through the wall. He gave me a hand full of pure gold like powder and I wanted to put it in a secure box at the bank, the Angel told me to be carefull. So we walk to the bank and I speak to the manager.
During our conversation I felt like something was wrong and did not trust him because I felt that he wanted to still my gold so I left right away and told the Angel what happen. The manager of the bank was angry at me.

I remember walking on the side walk and drop a little bit of my gold on the ground on a small rock, I pick up the rock and in my heart I did not want to keep it because I had plenty of it, my hand was still full, and right away I saw a young man walking on the side walk toward me. With joy in my heart I gave the rock with gold on it to that young man and told him there is enough there to pay for his schooling and he was so happy.

I'm still walking with the Angel, with my hand full of gold. Later in my dream, some people join us and they were walking with us. At that time the Angel gave me 2 keys. There was a young woman wanted to look at my keys and I land it to her. The Angel ask me were was my keys? And I told him that young woman had my keys and He ask her to gave it back to him. The Angel gave back to me my keys warning me not to loose them. Also the Angel of the Lord gave me a nice big necklace of silver and he put it around my neck.

I wake up that morning with so much joy!!!!!
My hand was still close as if I was still holding the gold.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Angel sent by God in my dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:42 pm

This is just my thought. I believe the Lord is giving you the prescious gift of Wisdom. The Gold to me means his riches or prosperity. I find that to be very encouraging. Wisdom is an awesome gift. Treasure it!

Remember this is not an interpretation but my thoughts. Please pray on what I have said.

God bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Here are some scriptures i found for you about adornments worn around the neck.

proverbs 1:8 "Hear, my son, your father's instruction
And do not forsake your mother's teaching;
9Indeed, they are a graceful wreath to your head
And ornaments about your neck."

Proverbs 3:3 "Do not let kindness and truth leave you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart."

Proverbs 3: 19" The LORD by wisdom founded the earth,
By understanding He established the heavens.
By His knowledge the deeps were broken up
And the skies drip with dew.
My son, let them not vanish from your sight;
Keep sound wisdom and discretion,
So they will be life to your soul
And adornment to your neck."
Im in agreement with Connie that the silver necklace in your dream represents wisdom. Often silver represents wisdom in dreams.

I also believe God is blessing you finacially so much that you will feel the need to share with others. YOU ARE BLESSED!

happy dance

love,
Daph

ps i thought it interesting that the Lord told Peter in Matthew he was going to give him the keys to the kingdom of heaven. (Matt 16:19)

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Thank you Connie and Daph to take time to respond. Very interesting what you and Connie wrote. I did ask God for wisdom, and also Daph you are the fourth person telling me about financial blessing.

Blessings,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 am

Hi, would like to mention that gold in the bible represents God and it is possible when you gave some of your gold away you were sharing God with the person who you gave the gold too. I know when we share Jesus it makes us so Joyful. The Rock (Jesus). Also Silver means redemption and you are wearing it around your neck. Not sure why you did not feel right about giving gold to the banker other than, you knew in your heart you could not lock away God. Your keys that you are not suppose to loose could be things God is showing you at this time in your life that He only wants you to have for now. Just a thought.

Bless you, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 am

Hi and greetings dear one,

I felt moved to add something I saw very clearly as well along with the scriptures Daph wrote.

I sense the Lord is releasing the Joseph anointing on your life.The Lord is causing you to use wisdom in whom you giving your money to. He is going to release finances in your life to release into the Kingdom and he is going to show you who and what to invest in. I believe the two keys are the keys to financial blessing and prosperity like our dear sister said above.

Wow! precious one he is entrusting you with his Kingdom what an honor eh.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Thank you Jeanie,
God blessings,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 am

Many good things written here. I would like to bring some more light on some of the things in this dream. It looks as though the gold is really Gods gifting in monetary matters for two reasons. First, you could not "deal with" a worldly bank when you attempted to save it (Gods money has to be spread about, not saved in a box) Luke 8:16 says "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. And when you gave a portion of it to the young man for school it was also a monetary blessing. Our spiritual giftings are our keys that He gives us. When we receive and understand those giftings we have our set of Keys that He gives us to come and go in those special areas. Keys are also symbolic of being used to "set free", and when we work in our giftings we are participating with Him to set free, in various ways, those who need Him. It appears that God is calling you to recongnize your gifting of stewardship in monetary blessings. It would be easy to confirm. With much prayer and a few dollars, God will show you by causing increase and in your giving it away will bring blessings to others. I know you will find joy in it. Thank you for sharing your dream with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:21 am

Hi I had forgotten to mention that when I was walking with the angel in front of a bank the angel warn me not to put my gold in the bank, not to trust them.  I ask the angel let me go in there and I'll be very careful so the angel let me.  While in the bank. the manager spoke with me and I felt very strongly that he wanted to steel my gold from me and I left the bank right away and told the angel about it.

God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top